PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMASHED UP R/T

+8
MoparJ
TrueBlue
sgt tunez
moddog
sinistr
Orangepeel815
claude9039u
RTCHAS
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SMASHED UP R/T - Page 2 Empty Re: SMASHED UP R/T

Post by RTCHAS Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Okay so I dropped the R/T with Tony today. Cant say it enuff if you are in need of Body work Tony is a Good Dude to deal with he is helping me out big time and has all the base's covered!

I was in the back of the shop he showed my a room full of Mopar boxes with all my new parts and best of all THE HOOD ! It look's killer so much so Tony is talking about ordering one for his SRT! LOL! I cant wait to see this thing finished! I am pumped ! The stripe came in from Ryder looks killer last nite I (in a moment of silence) removed the R/T and stripe from the Drive's side fender. I also pulled the Chrome hood struts off, they can't be used with the Aluminum T/A hood. They will go up for sale soon.

In the meantime I am Pimp'n a Furd Focus POS rental ! So watch out Ricer's Im on the prowl for rice to eat in my Furd.
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:04 am

Update! I will have the T/A back soon! Tony has been working on it all week and should be finished with it by Friday if all gose well. I am so pumped to see the out come! BTW I can't praise Tony's professionalism while working on this car enuff, he call's with any small issue or detail to keep me in the loop and has been so helpful with getting me what I want with the car. Stay tuned !
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Cool Tony is the man for sure and since he is a mopar guy he knows how to take care of us! Just to far for me when i have a good guy around the corner lol.
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:47 pm

RTCHAS wrote:Update! I will have the T/A back soon! Tony has been working on it all week and should be finished with it by Friday if all gose well. I am so pumped to see the out come! BTW I can't praise Tony's professionalism while working on this car enuff, he call's with any small issue or detail to keep me in the loop and has been so helpful with getting me what I want with the car. Stay tuned !

glad to hear....cant wait to see it
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Well Here she is and I LOVE IT! The guys @ Tony's shop Hit a Homerun! This is me and Tony when I picked Her up and you can see my PermaGrin! SMASHED UP R/T - Page 2 TA008-1
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by moddog Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Congrats it's looking Chas
moddog
moddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content