PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Mopar Magazine

3 posters

Go down

Modern Mopar Magazine Empty Modern Mopar Magazine

Post by Sublime1304 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:44 pm

If you are not aware of this yet, a new magazine will be released hopefully by summer. The first Modern Mopar Magazine!!! If you havent heard about this, you can check it out at their website, www.modernmoparmagazine.com/wp. Im very excited for this to come out and I will definitely become a subscriber. They can also be found on facebook by searching for Modern Mopar Magazine.

Ive been following them on LXForums for a while. As far as i know they will be featuring everything from car builds to national/regional car shows to car clubs around the country. Ive put the word in about our club (former PAMG) but maybe this is a shot to get a club feature for our newly formed mopar club. Lets start doing big things and finding those members and get our name out there and maybe even in this magazine!
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

https://www.facebook.com/mike0821

Back to top Go down

Modern Mopar Magazine Empty Re: Modern Mopar Magazine

Post by sgt tunez Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Great idea Mike, but we can't jump the gun. I already have some connections with the magazine and once we're officially up and running, I can get us out there with them. They definitely look promising as a new magazine.
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Sounds good
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content