June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by RTCHAS on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:37 am

Okay Who's going to make this one? It is in Hatfield on 309 across from Hilltown Walmart. I am hoping to debut the T/A @ this one, and if it's not finished I will bring the R/Turbo . Lets get out and support Full House on this first one! Maybe Bill will make a debut too! LOL

1.RTChas
2.Moddog
3.345PAHemi (maybe)
4.Sublime1304
5.Series 5
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Last edited by RTCHAS on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
RTCHAS

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by moddog on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:52 am

I will be there
avatar
moddog

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 78
Location : Lansdale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by 345PAHemi on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:25 pm

i'm gonna try to make the cruze. rite now its a maybe. got a wedding sat so depends how much of a good time i have will determine what i do sunday. mother-in-law is watching boys and wife's driving home....so u know wha that means....can hav my share of JD Twisted Evil
avatar
345PAHemi

Posts : 315
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Willow Grove, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by Sublime1304 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:19 am

When is this?
avatar
Sublime1304

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 27
Location : Warminster, PA

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/mike0821

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by RTCHAS on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:13 am

Sublime1304 wrote:When is this?

JUNE 26th??? What a Face
avatar
RTCHAS

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by RTCHAS on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:54 am

Anyone else coming?????
avatar
RTCHAS

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by RTCHAS on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 pm

I think we should try to Meet before the show and pull in together like we have done in the past. That way we all park together in the lot. Anyone else planning on attending?
avatar
RTCHAS

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by moddog on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Over at wal mart like last year, and I Bill is going to try and make it.
avatar
moddog

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 78
Location : Lansdale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by RTCHAS on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

moddog wrote:Over at wal mart like last year, and I Bill is going to try and make it.
Hilltown Walmart it is Good idea! And I will be bug'n Bill to attend for sure!
avatar
RTCHAS

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by 345PAHemi on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:17 pm

im gonna try to make it also. just let me know what time everyone is meeting at the walmart
avatar
345PAHemi

Posts : 315
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Willow Grove, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by RTCHAS on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:45 pm

345PAHemi wrote:im gonna try to make it also. just let me know what time everyone is meeting at the walmart
Will do! Stay tuned to this channel alien
avatar
RTCHAS

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by pbuli on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 am

What happened to Maple Grove? I thought Bill was attending Maple Grove?

pbuli

Posts : 161
Join date : 2011-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by RTCHAS on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:02 am

With all the issue's he is having I dont think heis going ? I will ask him next time we talk.
avatar
RTCHAS

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by sinistr on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:57 am

Still not sure if I'm going to Maple Grove on Saturday or Sunday. So this show is up in the air too. I'm repainting they entire second floor(interior), I got to put the oil pump and rear main in the jeep(top end is done) and to top it all off I've got 8 homeworks and four practice tests due for a class I'm taking( which ends in three weeks with a 150 question test)
avatar
sinistr

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : NE Philly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by Series 5 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 pm

I'll be there. We should meet at Walmart across the street from the 309 Plaza at 3:30pm and we'll go in together as we usually do. Unless someone has another idea.

_________________
** 2009 Hurst SRT8 Hemi Challenger, Series 5, Car No. 4 of 50 Built. **
** 1969 Nova SS: Best 60Ft./ET/Speed - 1.21 Sec / 9.20 Sec. / 142mph **
avatar
Series 5

Posts : 311
Join date : 2010-05-30
Location : Eastern Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by Series 5 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 pm

pbuli wrote:What happened to Maple Grove? I thought Bill was attending Maple Grove?

Sorry I can't do this show as I had previously planned. To much going on with my health right now and the curse of mankind......the automobile. I have 4 cars due for inspection in the next 3 weeks and I have to get everything in order for Carlisle.

_________________
** 2009 Hurst SRT8 Hemi Challenger, Series 5, Car No. 4 of 50 Built. **
** 1969 Nova SS: Best 60Ft./ET/Speed - 1.21 Sec / 9.20 Sec. / 142mph **
avatar
Series 5

Posts : 311
Join date : 2010-05-30
Location : Eastern Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by RTCHAS on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:46 am

Series 5 wrote:
pbuli wrote:What happened to Maple Grove? I thought Bill was attending Maple Grove?

Sorry I can't do this show as I had previously planned. To much going on with my health right now and the curse of mankind......the automobile. I have 4 cars due for inspection in the next 3 weeks and I have to get everything in order for Carlisle.

See you at the Walmart Bill ! Or do you want to cruz down together? I will have the T/A if all gose as planned Laughing
avatar
RTCHAS

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by 345PAHemi on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 pm

sinistr wrote:Still not sure if I'm going to Maple Grove on Saturday or Sunday. So this show is up in the air too. I'm repainting they entire second floor(interior), I got to put the oil pump and rear main in the jeep(top end is done) and to top it all off I've got 8 homeworks and four practice tests due for a class I'm taking( which ends in three weeks with a 150 question test)

john not sure if u were thinking of running the car at maple grove cause based on thier website it looks like theyre only running late models from 2007 and up......so 2006 or earlier would be exempt
avatar
345PAHemi

Posts : 315
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Willow Grove, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by sgt tunez on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:57 am

What time does this event go to? I'd love to show up and hang out. I'm going to the Phillies game earlier that day, maybe I can show up a little late to this?
avatar
sgt tunez

Posts : 508
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 31
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by sinistr on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 pm

345PAHemi wrote:
sinistr wrote:Still not sure if I'm going to Maple Grove on Saturday or Sunday. So this show is up in the air too. I'm repainting they entire second floor(interior), I got to put the oil pump and rear main in the jeep(top end is done) and to top it all off I've got 8 homeworks and four practice tests due for a class I'm taking( which ends in three weeks with a 150 question test)

john not sure if u were thinking of running the car at maple grove cause based on thier website it looks like theyre only running late models from 2007 and up......so 2006 or earlier would be exempt

I spoke with Maple Grove today and they told me that 05-06 Lx cars can participate in the Modern Hemi ET class.
avatar
sinistr

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : NE Philly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by RTCHAS on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:39 am

sgt tunez wrote:What time does this event go to? I'd love to show up and hang out. I'm going to the Phillies game earlier that day, maybe I can show up a little late to this?


It starts @ 4 I am sure it will be going til 7:30-8 at least as long as the Sun is out! Going to be great weather wise and best of all THE T/A will be there!!! bounce
avatar
RTCHAS

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by moddog on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 am

I will see you around 3:30 PM in the walmart parking lot so we can all drive in together.
avatar
moddog

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 78
Location : Lansdale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by RTCHAS on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:25 am

Im going to be there with Bells on 3:30. Bill call me so we can drive in together if you want? I can meet up with you @ Reese's Garage on 152 like we did last year..
avatar
RTCHAS

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by LcBart on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Ill be There. I got runsin at the grove yesterday. So I'm scrubbing. the rubber off now.
avatar
LcBart

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 58
Location : Harleysville, Pa.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by moddog on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Well it was grate to see you guys today. It was more of a Mopar show then anything ells lol, you guys have a good time at Carlisle. Chas you car looks grate, likr the wife said you need new wheels. Laughing
avatar
moddog

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 78
Location : Lansdale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 26th Full House Cruz 309 Plaza

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum