PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen

+7
sgt tunez
MoparJ
Sublime1304
claude9039u
RTCHAS
Admin
Series 5
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen

Post by Sublime1304 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:19 am

Bill, is there any way we could somehow make this a .com page in the future. Talking in terms of making it easy for people to remember and access. I was on godaddy.com and i think it was available
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

https://www.facebook.com/mike0821

Back to top Go down

Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen

Post by MoparJ Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:45 am

Sublime1304 wrote:Bill, is there any way we could somehow make this a .com page in the future. Talking in terms of making it easy for people to remember and access. I was on godaddy.com and i think it was available

Not to jump ahead, but I've already locked in a specific URL and am testing the new Forum there. We can discuss in a separate thread with whoever should be involved.

Bill / Chas, can you send me a list of all the officers? I'd like to get a specific forum/thread started to discuss the development of a permanent site. This would include the overall design to the content of the site itself.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 pm

I will create a few different logo designs while im waiting for my car at the shop today. I will design as close to the old one as i can while still making it look like we are our own club. Of course i will run this by everyone first when im done
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 pm

MoparJ wrote:
Sublime1304 wrote:Bill, is there any way we could somehow make this a .com page in the future. Talking in terms of making it easy for people to remember and access. I was on godaddy.com and i think it was available

Not to jump ahead, but I've already locked in a specific URL and am testing the new Forum there. We can discuss in a separate thread with whoever should be involved.

Bill / Chas, can you send me a list of all the officers? I'd like to get a specific forum/thread started to discuss the development of a permanent site. This would include the overall design to the content of the site itself.
They are all not in here yet but it is Bill, Myself,Chuck,John,Tim,Ann. We will be adding Mike and perhaps Claude if he is interested? Bill chime in anytime.
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Has anyone heard from Anthony lately?
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:35 am

I added Tim, Chas, and Bill to the Officers group
I've also created a Members Only category with a few forum within it
There is an officers only discussion forum that we can discuss the new website privately (since I'm a site admin, I can see and discuss as well)
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:16 am

Cool I started a topic in there.
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistr Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm

This site seems to flow much better . I like it! I started adding Drag info and I'll post more info as I get it.
sinistr
sinistr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:05 pm

I like how everyone is starting to chip in more often now
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 pm

just an FYI, in the future when we begin to design t-shirts, customink.com is a very good site to design them. Just in case youve never designed shirts with them. I just ordered a few designs for my parents business and made a mopar shirt for myself
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxter404 Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Wow well it has finally happened and was unexpected. This site is sooo much faster, THe photobucket links sound great cause loading photos on the other site was horrible. So im guessing a new logo is up for design?
Daxter404
Daxter404

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Welcome Back Man where you been??
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:29 am

Took a while to get on here man
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm

We do need a new logo. Maybe something similar to the old one, but needs new wording.

sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:11 pm

I sent jason a design of a simple decal for our cars but i think we need to make our logo more than just words. Im all in for pitching in with a design
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm

What officer jobs are still left? Maybe make a post of them and I just might pick one lol.
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:49 pm

claude9039u wrote:What officer jobs are still left? Maybe make a post of them and I just might pick one lol.

Dude you need to pick up the Sponsor Manager position with your contacts, HHP, etc, it would sure help. I would love to one day soon slap D-Bag Dave in the face with a kick ass web forum with all kinds of sponsorship advertising on the forum and at the same time have them help build the club with their financial and technical support when possible.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:02 pm

OK I will do it but with baby steps ok!
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:29 pm

sgt tunez wrote:We do need a new logo. Maybe something similar to the old one, but needs new wording.

That's exactly what we need to do, keep as close to the original design as possible so we still maintain our identity and essence of the PAMG. We worked hard for the little national exposure we did get from shows like NMCA and local exposure from car shows we attend, I don't want to lose that. That's why I decided to name the new club PAMMG (Pa Modern Mopar Group) and this forum's web address is pamodernmopargroup. Our new PAMMG web page and forum web address is a little abbreviated to pamodernmopar.com. Yes that's right people, we have our own web page plus an awesome forum, and Jason is doing a banging job on it. We would never have seen website, forum, and club exposure like we'll be getting in the near future with our new site if we decided to stay with the PAMG forum. I built this forum back in May of 2010, I anticipated our demise at the hands of a complete moron and we are crossing that road now. So enjoy our pretty cool forum we have now, but this is nothing, wait till you see what we can do with the new site.

Please be patience as the new website is being constructed, it'll be worth the wait. Enjoy. Very Happy

Last edited by Series 5 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistr Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Lookin good Bill!
sinistr
sinistr

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:59 pm

claude9039u wrote:OK I will do it but with baby steps ok!

You got it! When we're ready to release the new Website and Forum that would be a good time to have some story and video info about HHP on our web page. When you're ready to tell him about our new club I'm sure Josh will be glad to hear we got away from ass wipe.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 am

Like I said good to have you in the fold! I know you got this position locked down from git go!
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 am

Series 5 wrote:

You got it! When we're ready to release the new Website and Forum that would be a good time to have some story and video info about HHP on our web page. When you're ready to tell him about our new club I'm sure Josh will be glad to hear we got away from ass wipe.
Josh has always said we need to Dump him.
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:08 pm

The new site looks good. I took a little peek Very Happy

Well I have nothing to do today so ill be putting my computer skills to work for some logo designs. Ill make sure to send some proofs
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Have no fear I have arrived
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum