PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to post pictures using a photo site. Guide to get you started.

5 posters

Go down

How to post pictures using a photo site. Guide to get you started.  Empty How to post pictures using a photo site. Guide to get you started.

Post by Series 5 Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Hello and welcome...

This is a free forum so that usually means no ability to host pictures so that also means hosting them at an online photo site. But we're allowed 20mb of storage for pix. That's not a lot. In the past on other forums I've been on using up all that storage bogs the site down as well. So it'd be nice if folks could use the online photo storage outfits to keep this site Mopar fast.

I use http://photobucket.com/ to host my pictures and it's free.... another is www.picturetrail.com

-Go to their site and register.
-make an album and upload pictures/files
-Go to album / view album
Under each picture you should see several lines. Right click on the one with [img] tags on each end of it. It should turn a color, my end it's blue. When the pop up box appears click "Copy".
Come here & in the reply box where you want a pic, right click again & when the box reappears click "Paste".

That should do it.

It's alot easier and faster once you get the hang of it......

If you have trouble or you have any questions just PM me.

Last edited by Series 5 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

How to post pictures using a photo site. Guide to get you started.  Empty Re: How to post pictures using a photo site. Guide to get you started.

Post by claude9039u Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:17 pm

hello!
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

How to post pictures using a photo site. Guide to get you started.  Empty Re: How to post pictures using a photo site. Guide to get you started.

Post by Sublime1304 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:04 pm

I use photobucket all the time. It is very easy to use and all you do is paste the IMG code and up shows the picture!
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

https://www.facebook.com/mike0821

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:56 pm

OkayHow to post pictures using a photo site. Guide to get you started.  DSCN5668
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 pm

It did not work right away so did it 3 times LOL confused
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 pm

RTCHAS wrote:It did not work right away so did it 3 times LOL confused

Fixed it with no problem, the more I use this forum the more I'm liking it.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Series 5 wrote:
RTCHAS wrote:It did not work right away so did it 3 times LOL confused

Fixed it with no problem, the more I use this forum the more I'm liking it.
I Love it I just posted a youtube vid with two clicks of the mouse! And there it is right in the Post just hit play! cheers I know its nothing new on forums Im just so use to suck ass on the old one..
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 am

This is definitely a lot better than the other one. We can actually do stuff on here lol. I like that aerial shot btw
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

https://www.facebook.com/mike0821

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxter404 Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 pm

Sounds great!! should we make a page for where we can just upload pics of past meets?
Daxter404
Daxter404

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Werid but I dont get to paste? I can copy the picture of photobucket but when I get here I right click and no paste? Not working for me Evil or Very Mad

claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxter404 Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:09 pm

try pushing CTRL + V
Daxter404
Daxter404

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 pm

No did not work you try and see what happens
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum