PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dodge Dart GTS Mopar Concept

3 posters

Go down

Dodge Dart GTS Mopar Concept Empty Dodge Dart GTS Mopar Concept

Post by Series 5 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:30 am

Dodge Dart GTS Mopar Concept

Dodge Dart GTS Mopar Concept Mopar-Dodge-Dart-GTS-210-03

In the affordable performance category is the Mopar-tuned Dodge Dart GTS. It’s just a tuner concept car, but it is a unique look at a more potent version of the brand’s newly-launched Dart compact car. Along with an aggressive aero kit, the Dart GTS gets a lowered suspension and some big 18-inch wheels. Performance for the 2.4-liter 4-cylidner has also been upgraded to 210 hp thanks to an exhaust system, air intake and retuned ECU.

Well, there you have it. This will be the beginning of the new performance offerings as the mighty V8 fades into the west. It's just a matter of time before the SRT Engineers do their thing with this car. Can you say SRT6 Question
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Dodge Dart GTS Mopar Concept Empty Re: Dodge Dart GTS Mopar Concept

Post by RTCHAS Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:18 pm

I like it not going to kill the V-8 Obama and $5 gas will put us all in hybrid and plug in cars not this rocket!!!
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm

that's why we have to get that canadian oil line back on track and save the v8's! i dont get the logic of hybrids & electric plug ins....they will do more harm to the environment due to excess of lithium batteries in landfills and drain the whole electrical grid......the whole gas crisis is full of shit! its being created by the greedy ass oil companies, our govt and the a$$holes across the ocean.....that's my 2 cents
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down