PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

food for carlisle

+2
claude9039u
Orangepeel815
6 posters

Go down

food for carlisle Empty food for carlisle

Post by Orangepeel815 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 pm

O K here is the deal I will be providing the food and drink for carlisle . What need for u guys is a head count so I know how much I need to bring to support the club. I am figuring already it will be hot so I already got to cases of water and some gatorade. I already have the hot dogs and sausage . if any one wants to bring soda that is fine. I will have all the condiments chips and pretzels . I am also trying to get some ice cream not sure if i can . This much easier for me to bring the food so you guys coming from a distance don't have to bring you huge coolers. I am closer so I can manage better any questions or requests let me know. Please try to let know before JULY 1st 2012
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

food for carlisle Empty Re: food for carlisle

Post by claude9039u Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Man that is so nice of you!!!! Since you are buying I think you should have the Admin of the site send out a news letter to all members of the site so that they know what you are doing and give you a RSVP that way you have food for all and so that you don't over spend! But you can put me, lisa and gianna down! Let me knwo if you want me to bring anything!
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by rippin r/t Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:00 pm

I'll be there with the wife an my boy if you need me to bring anything else just let me know be cool to every one since we area club there now do we get to park all together ?
rippin r/t
rippin r/t

Back to top Go down

Post by pbuli Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks Chuck. Sounds Great. Trey and I will be there.

pbuli

Back to top Go down

Post by pbuli Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:03 pm

rippin r/t wrote:I'll be there with the wife an my boy if you need me to bring anything else just let me know be cool to every one since we area club there now do we get to park all together ?

Probably wind up sitting near my car since i will be bringing 2 tents and will provide the entertainment. If you have any DVDs or Xbox games you want to play bring them.

pbuli

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 pm

rippin r/t you must have never been to carlisle? Your car gets parked with cars in your class. We could park as a club but then you take the chance that your car does ot get voted on. What happens is that we park as a club on sunday since the voting is over. So the problem is as you are seeing is that everyone plans to stay with there car. They brings there own tent so that they can put with there car as pbuli is doing and what I would will be doing. So since orangepeel815 offered to buy and provide everything he is attempting to try to create a place for the club to hang out and eat together! So now the problem is will the club make a choice to attempt to have one spot. I mean it would really suck if everyone showed up only to eat food, drink and hang for 30 minutes just to run back to there car? So at this point I think it would be smart if we could come to some kind of agreement as to where the "club" tent will be locatied. Bill normaly brings a trailer with all the club tents and grills coolers etc. So the problem is like this lol. Bill will put his stuff with his car locatied with the challenger srt8, paul will be with his car locatied with the Chargers R/T's or Chargers modified, Chuck will be with his car locatied with Charger SRT8's and i will be with the Magnums. All of our cars will be parked in different location. So you see the problem? Chuck since you are bring the food I suggest that you pick the location Bill or Paul since they most of the time bring alot of stuff for teh group. Call them and edit your post with the location so we all know were to bring everything. I think Bill woudl be best as he brings the trailer so everything can be packed up quick over night but its your choice. Sorry for the long post.
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by rippin r/t Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 pm

No I have been to Carlisle before just was wondering if we were going to park together as a club and I do put up a tent behind my car . I will be in the magnum section witch is usually is pretty small section anyway I'll see you guys there,not bringing any games I'll be walking around enjoying the shows /cars.
rippin r/t
rippin r/t

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:53 pm

we will problaby set everything up where paul will be it is how we done it for the past two years the chargers and mags r usaully close together and bill dose leave to eat .
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:11 pm

rippin r/t wrote:No I have been to Carlisle before just was wondering if we were going to park together as a club and I do put up a tent behind my car . I will be in the magnum section witch is usually is pretty small section anyway I'll see you guys there,not bringing any games I'll be walking around enjoying the shows /cars.

I hope I did not offend you that was not my intention! See you in the Magnum Section and I will be with my car and will watch yours if you like we should park together and put are tents side by side.
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Orangepeel815 wrote:we will problaby set everything up where paul will be it is how we done it for the past two years the chargers and mags r usaully close together and bill dose leave to eat .

Ok cool.
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by rippin r/t Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:46 pm

No offence was taken its all cool I will try to park next to you what time are you guys trying to be there
rippin r/t
rippin r/t

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 pm

I will be rolling in on friday checking into the hotel I will do a drive by and clean the car. I normally pull in on saturday around 9 am? But I am willing to meet up with you so we can park together.
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by rippin r/t Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 pm

I should be around there little before 9 I'll be looking for you
rippin r/t
rippin r/t

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Not sure if I'll make it or not. I probably won't know until the day before as I'm still recovering from back surgery. I'm not even sure what class I'd enter to. I just have to decide if I can handle the ride there and back.
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 pm

It's always difficult to get everyone in one place. It's up to the individual where you hang out during the majority of the show time. Friday there's not much going on so we hang more in the main club tent area, which is on the back side of the Charger section. We'll have three tents in this area. Saturday is judging day so most are attending to their cars most of the day with short visits to the main tents to eat and hang out for awhile. Sunday we all put are cars in the same area since judging is over and we do our thing there for the day. Carlisle has laid out the car sections just like last year so if you came last year you'll know where we are. I've attached the schedule for the event, which has everything including a map of the Carlisle fair grounds. When you look at the map we are at the end of the long blue sections between gate 5 and 6 but closer to gate No. 6. If anyone has any questions post and we'll try to get back to you right away.

Click Link: Arrow Arrow Arrow 2012 Chrysler Nationals Offical Event Directory
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down