PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PA Modern Mopar Group Is Not Dead!!!

+3
claude9039u
moddog
Series 5
7 posters

Go down

The PA Modern Mopar Group Is Not Dead!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The PA Modern Mopar Group Is Not Dead!!!

Post by sgt tunez Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 am

PA Modern Mopar's FOURTH annual fall car show sometime in October. I need help in getting sponsors and volunteers again. Going to start planning this now as we're only about 6 months out. Might seem like a while but like anyone that's ever hosted a car show knows it takes a lot of effort. More to come on this soon.
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

The PA Modern Mopar Group Is Not Dead!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The PA Modern Mopar Group Is Not Dead!!!

Post by CrownMagnum Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:33 am

That sounds great, i have never been part of of the group sponsering a car show, if i can help help out here in central Pa let me know
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pammg/

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:55 pm

sorry bill & company i also havent been active in posting, but like charlie i've been poppin in once a week at least...

anyways, i hope to make some events and help out with the october show this fall.

i'll be making it to some of the HHP sponsored races at E-town. Since all of the cancellations due to weather or other events, E-town has added additional dates this year...May has 3 race dates 5/11, 5/18, & 5/25

talk to u guy soon
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Wed May 01, 2013 7:25 am

345PAHemi wrote:sorry bill & company i also havent been active in posting, but like charlie i've been poppin in once a week at least...

anyways, i hope to make some events and help out with the october show this fall.

i'll be making it to some of the HHP sponsored races at E-town. Since all of the cancellations due to weather or other events, E-town has added additional dates this year...May has 3 race dates 5/11, 5/18, & 5/25

talk to u guy soon
Glad to hear from you again Marko. It's been good that you have been popping in and out of the forum to see what's been going on. Post when you can every bit helps to make the forum look more active. Will you be hooking up with John(Sinster) for the racing events? It would be cool to have one of the race attendees post some info about the races and results, we all like hearing about racing. See if you can get a hold of John and let him know the PAMMG is alive and well and we would love to hear from him. Tell him we all said Hi.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 am

As always I will be there for the 4th annual PAMMG car show, Like your saying Tim lets get started with the planning now, that will certainly help. We should start by getting flyers made and send the printable file to all helping members so they can print flyers and start handing them out at car show events.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CrownMagnum Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:58 pm

The group has MOVED, Interactive information on meet and greets, please join us at
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Mango Scat Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new to the club, and trying to find information on The Lehigh Valley and Pocono chapters because I would like to attend a couple of Cruise in events. There was one scheduled for Aug. 13 for the Lehigh Club at Newburg Deli on Wm. Penn Highway in Easton. When I arrived there, I didn't see anyone else so I went inside to get something to eat. The owner told me cruise night was a week ago on Aug.6. I had the flyer That I picked up in Carlisle when I was there a few weeks back. Then I decided to go to Spankey's Grill to go in Bartonville on Route 611. Since I was waiting for my acceptance into the forum, I had no way to ask anyone if the meet was still planned- so I called Spanky's to verify if was indeed being held on Aug.20. The owner told me that the event had been cancelled. Like I stated earlier I'm new an was wondering just what to expect from these "events"? Can someone give me a hint, please?
Thanks,
JeffThe PA Modern Mopar Group Is Not Dead!!!  - Page 2 Img_0610
The PA Modern Mopar Group Is Not Dead!!!  - Page 2 Img_0610

Go Mango Scat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down