PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show Empty 1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show

Post by Series 5 Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Hello everyone.
Dorman Auto Products Company is having its first car show at their manufacturing facility in Colmar Pa. These are the guys who make those "Help" items you see in the auto parts store. Bring the Kids and the rest of the family, looks like a good time. Very Happy

There will be Food, live music, games for kids, prizes, Dorman Products giveaways, and more!

$10 early registration by Apr. 20th, $15 after Apr. 20th. You can pay for the Registration with Paypal if you have an account. You can also pay by check and I'm sure they will accept cash the day of the show.

Registration Details
Registration is required for the Dorman Helps Car Show. It is $10 (per vehicle) for early registration, and $15 after April 20. Spectators are FREE! Registration will be available by check (we are finalizing the details now). Please contact info@dormanhelps.com with any questions.

Dormans main Website Page: Arrow Dorman

Registration
Go to this link Arrow Arrow Arrow Dorman Show Registration
When you get in there enter your information and click the button to register your car for the Dorman Helps Car Show. You'll also see the Paypal link on this web page.

It's easy to get there, just off Rt 309. This use to be the old Link-Belt factory for those who have lived in this area.
Link to Directions: Arrow Driving Directions and Map

Show Judging Info
Judging for the show will be based on votes. Each entrant and any spectators who want to participate will get 3 picks for their favorite vehicle. Tickets will be available at the registration check-in tent for all entrants as well as at a couple soon to be announced staffed locations on the property for any spectators who want to help pick their favorites. Voting will be open for most of the day. Once we confirm the schedule, this will be updated but should be open until somewhere around 3-3:30. Then we will need to count up all the votes so that we can announce the Top 10 Favorite Vehicles of the Day. Some kind of shiny and awesome award will be given to these 10. And number 1 might get something even better!

Hope to see a bunch of our members attend this show since this is a benefit show. All proceeds benefit Manna on Main Street.

Some Details about Manna on Main Street.
Mission
Relying on our core of volunteers, Manna seeks to end hunger in the North Penn region by providing food, fulfilling social service needs and conducting community education through a food pantry and soup kitchen, emergency financial aid, counseling and referrals and community outreach.
Vision
Manna's vision is "that everyone might be fed."

Visit their website: Arrow Arrow Manna on Main Street
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show Empty Re: 1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show

Post by Series 5 Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:18 pm

I posted this show back on March 30th. Anyone interested in attending?
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show Empty Re: 1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show

Post by CrownMagnum Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:37 pm

I'm on the fence on this one, great cause, but normally 1st years are dead.
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pammg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:45 pm

CrownMagnum wrote:I'm on the fence on this one, great cause, but normally 1st years are dead.
How true, how true. It's a stretch from your location for a small local area show. That would be great if you felt like making the trek, I'm looking to see if some of the local members want to drop in on this one.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by saus24 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Im interested in going, gotta check my schedule. I might be back to work by then. Ill let you know.

saus24

Back to top Go down

Post by CrownMagnum Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 pm

I put it on my calender, now to hopefully make it work out
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

Back to top Go down

Post by saus24 Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Bill, I can make it up to the show. Hopefully more members come. Is anyone interested in meeting up and driving up as a group. I live in lower bucks county so anywhere in the middle is fine by me.

saus24

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:39 pm

saus24 wrote:Bill, I can make it up to the show. Hopefully more members come. Is anyone interested in meeting up and driving up as a group. I live in lower bucks county so anywhere in the middle is fine by me.
Great to hear you can make this show. When we have more then one member coming to a show we always like to meet some where so we can roll in together and park as a group. I'll look at the map and figure out a spot we can meet at. I'll post something shortly.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:45 pm

CrownMagnum wrote:I put it on my calender, now to hopefully make it work out
This is a hike for you Mike. If it works out that you can make it that's great but don't kill yourself to get out here for this small local show. This is their first show and I'm sure you're aware how unorganized and kind of lame these first local show can be but you never know until you get there.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by rippin r/t Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Really wish I could have made the trip but I have like 20 of my friends coming to my house that day for my birthday,something my better half has but together for me ,I know The car show bug has got me ready to go to some.
rippin r/t
rippin r/t

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:39 pm

20 friends and a party sure beats a car show all day long. Catch ya at the next one. Have a great time. cheers
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CrownMagnum Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Dorman has a great name in the automotive industry, maybe they will pull some few strings and advertise it well
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

Back to top Go down

Post by saus24 Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:03 pm

So whats the count for this weekend.

saus24

Back to top Go down

Post by saus24 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:26 pm

I willing to make the trip up to Dorman, but if im the only one going, then Im not. It's an almost hour and a half drive for me and it's a first time show.

saus24

Back to top Go down

Post by CrownMagnum Wed May 01, 2013 12:46 am

I am registered and planning on going.
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Wed May 01, 2013 8:25 pm

I'll go out there. It's only a 40 minute drive for me. I just hope I don't get pulled over on my way out there in the burbs!
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by CrownMagnum Thu May 02, 2013 1:13 am

Have to ask::::Why would you get pulled over?
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Thu May 02, 2013 1:31 am

Tint! My windows are dark and the police in the suburbs don't seem to like that much.
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

Back to top Go down

Post by saus24 Thu May 02, 2013 3:37 pm

My windows are very dark too, but i think I can get away with it.

saus24

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Thu May 02, 2013 9:07 pm

I usually get away with it though not as easily as you!
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Fri May 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Hey guys, not sure I can make it to this show now. I broke both rear axles on my car, not sure how. It's okay to drive routine, short distances but I'm probably keeping it garaged until I can get it repaired. Gary Barbera's told me they wouldn't cover it even though it's covered by the drive train warranty because I lowered the car. I told them the suspension has nothing to do with it but they still denied to cover it. I'm working on finding a dealership that will cover it as several people told me it should be covered. I posted a thread about it in Car Help.

Anyway, have a good time!
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Fri May 03, 2013 8:59 pm

OK guys this is a good spot to meet, it's about one mile from the car show. Show entry is 10:00am. Show starts at 12:00am, which is end of registration. I'm the closest so you guys decide what time to meet. If you would like to do some cleaning before we go into the show area we would want to meet up a little earlier. Google Map >>>Walmart On Rt 309 In Hatfield
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CrownMagnum Fri May 03, 2013 9:21 pm

The location is fine with me, I will need to clean the car since i am driving from Hershey, which is 2 hours away. say 10 or 10:30????
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Fri May 03, 2013 9:25 pm

CrownMagnum wrote:The location is fine with me, I will need to clean the car since i am driving from Hershey, which is 2 hours away. say 10 or 10:30????
I'm going to get there at 10 to do a little cleaning myself so I'll meet you there. here is my cell no. in case you need to get a hold of me. 215-206-1569
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by saus24 Fri May 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Bill I got a little issue. I hve therapy at 830 and it's last about an hour and half. it's about an hour drive for me. Im not going to be able to drive in with you guys. Hopefully you can save me a spot.

saus24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next