PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Bill ??????

5 posters

Go down

Where is Bill ?????? Empty Where is Bill ??????

Post by RTCHAS Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:25 am

I've been getting alot of PM's asking what is Bill doing? Well he's fighting to keep his Peeper's working. cyclops
I went by his house today he was at a Baseball game for his grandson. I called and talked to him and he is doing better but still has to take it easy and not use his eyes much after he puts drops in so, no computer, no Tv he said he would try to get on here and post but I dunno. The eyes are more important if ya ask me. He needs to take care of them and reduce the swelling for 3 months til he can get surgery to fix the problem. He is signed up for Carlisle and was working on cleaning the Challenger. He was also going to try and get to a local cruz with the car since it has not seen the road since last year! I will stay in touch with him and try to set up when we can all hit up a cruz together I think the 309 Full House on the 26th is going to work best for him well see.
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Where is Bill ?????? Empty Re: Where is Bill ??????

Post by moddog Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:26 am

I called him last night and a nice long talk with him. And yes you don't mess with the eyes. He did say he will be at cruz and he needs to get all his cars inspected by July.
moddog
moddog

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 pm

if u guys talk to him again, tell him we're all asking about him and wish him well. ur rite, cant mess with the eyes. i had an incident, tore my retina and 2 laser surgeries later, and many visits to eye surgeons takes its toll. so i can imagine somewhat what's he's going thru. but i bet that bill's probably has it tuffer.

hope alls well
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:14 pm

I let Him know you all have been asking. I've been thru it too about 4 trips to Wils Eye Hospital for welder's Blindness and metal Chips removed at least 3 times I was young and Dumb " saftey glasses? We dont need no saftey glasses" Now I wear them EVERYDAY !
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Oh man! Well if he wants to still show his car and needs help tell him I am more than willing to keep his car out there! But that means I have to let Lisa drive mine? Oh chas looks like your driving mine to carlisle and I will drive bill's! lol! But seriously tell him to chill and get his eyes right! Eyes, feet and hands most imporant parts of the body! But all jokes if he does wnat his car out for something special all he has do to is ask. I am sure between the tow of us we can! I have not been doing the local car show thing focus on only all mopar shows.
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Where is Bill ?????? Empty Don't worry, be happy, I'm still here Guys!

Post by Series 5 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Hey guys I'm alive and still kicking. Sorry for not being around lately. As some of you already know I have been having some issues with my eyes, which requires me to do a lot of different drops. The drops make my vision pretty blurry and I can't look at the computer screen without my reading glasses and my face about 12 inches from the front of the screen. I'm being careful not to strain my eyes for the next two months until after I get fixed up with surgery. It's not a major operation just putting some pressure vents (little tiny tubes) in so my eye pressure can equalize normally. I won't bore you with additional detail here but when we meet I'll be able to elaborate.

I'm happy to see we are still a club and gaining membership and the forum is continuing to be active. You all know how much I like to keep our members together, support the forum and being the event manager for the club. Please keep it going guys, I'm depending on you to keep this club active and growing. I'll be back in full swing soon. Lets get the chatter going for Carlisle, we need to have a showing there. This is also a great opportunity to get our new club name out there and hopefully gain some more membership. I'll be at this Sunday's Cruz at the 309 Plaza so I hope to see some of you there.

I'm signing off for now. I'll try to get out on the forum this weekend, I have quite the thrash to get all my car inspected, 3 this month and 1 next month and at the same time get everything ready for Carlisle. It's a lot easier right now for me to talk on the phone then trying to communicating on the computer. So if anyone wants to call and talk please do so after 7:00pm during the week and anytime on the weekends, I would enjoy that. Home 215-453-0365 Cell: 215-206-1569

Catch you guys later, keep healthy!
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:40 pm

good hearing from ya, bill. and hope all works out well for ya.
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum