PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new setup

4 posters

Go down

My new setup Empty My new setup

Post by mondo Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Finally picked up my new setup a couple weeks ago. PWR forged 6.1, Stage 6 76mm turbo, SHR tranny, FTI converter..... Twisted Evil

Tried posting vids and pics but couldnt.....heres the link to it on the cherokee forum.....http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61678
mondo
mondo

Back to top Go down

My new setup Empty Re: My new setup

Post by rippin r/t Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:52 am

Wow ,nice got it back, that thing is mean or should I say meaner lol ,seen Dave a month ago or so he said you had sent it out ,sweet ride
rippin r/t
rippin r/t

Back to top Go down

Post by mondo Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Thanks man, hey we are headed to tnt wings near red lion tomorrow night if you wanna go.
mondo
mondo

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Mondo That Bitch is BADASS !! I dont know why more Hemi's Don't go Turbo??? I love the turbo on my Dakota R/T it is such a blast to drive and the sound of it spooling up is music to my ear's..Are you going for 9's in that Beast? With that kind of Power it will be doable...
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Here you Go Mondo cheers
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by mondo Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 pm

RTCHAS wrote:Mondo That Bitch is BADASS !! I dont know why more Hemi's Don't go Turbo??? I love the turbo on my Dakota R/T it is such a blast to drive and the sound of it spooling up is music to my ear's..Are you going for 9's in that Beast? With that kind of Power it will be doable...
Thanks man! I miss my 99 dakota r/t, I totaled it back in 02...hehe. Im with ya on the sound, I love hearing it spool and blow off... Twisted Evil
Im hoping to see 9's, should be doable. Just went to Precision Chassis yesterday about a cage. Dont want to do one but, dont want to get kicked out when I go to the track.
mondo
mondo

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:41 am

mondo wrote:
RTCHAS wrote:Mondo That Bitch is BADASS !! I dont know why more Hemi's Don't go Turbo??? I love the turbo on my Dakota R/T it is such a blast to drive and the sound of it spooling up is music to my ear's..Are you going for 9's in that Beast? With that kind of Power it will be doable...
Thanks man! I miss my 99 dakota r/t, I totaled it back in 02...hehe. Im with ya on the sound, I love hearing it spool and blow off... Twisted Evil
Im hoping to see 9's, should be doable. Just went to Precision Chassis yesterday about a cage. Dont want to do one but, dont want to get kicked out when I go to the track.
Well go to each area track and keep chopping away at the new ET's till they all kick you out...LOL then get a cage or just roll around Knowing your Jeep is the BADEST MOFO on the Eastcoast!! affraid

BTW time to update your sig...
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Pretty sweet Mondo, I figure your ride to be one of the fastest 4 wheel drive machines around. Once you get her down the track please post some numbers.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum