PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some small stuff

4 posters

Go down

Just some small stuff Empty Just some small stuff

Post by sinistr Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Since my install got derailed, I jumped on other installs/removals that I've been wanting to do. I debadged the trunklid(except for the Ram's head although that may be next) It looks much cleaner now. I also installed the 3rd brake light pulsar relay. This makes the 3rd brake light flash when you put your foot on the brake. ( I also put a fresh coat of wax on the car)
sinistr
sinistr

Back to top Go down

Just some small stuff Empty Re: Just some small stuff

Post by Series 5 Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:15 pm

This Pulsar relay you talk about, can we get more detail? Where did you buy it and how much is it? What's involved with the install? Do you think they make them for Challengers? I was interested in getting the rear brake light controller that makes the rear brake lights flash sequentially, like the old Cougars. I had a 67 Cougar and it had those lights, they were cool. I also know if they broke it costs a lot of money to fix. I think they help people behind you take notice, especially the ones talking on the phone or worse yet texting while driving!
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LcBart Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Just an FYI - I've seen the brake light pulser for Challengers at Web Electrics
Here's a link.

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm
LcBart
LcBart

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistr Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Series 5 wrote:

This Pulsar relay you talk about, can we get more detail? Where did you buy it and how much is it? What's involved with the install? Do you think they make them for Challengers? I was interested in getting the rear brake light controller that makes the rear brake lights flash sequentially, like the old Cougars. I had a 67 Cougar and it had those lights, they were cool. I also know if they broke it costs a lot of money to fix. I think they help people behind you take notice, especially the ones talking on the phone or worse yet texting while driving!

Hey Bill, I picked it up from HHP awhile back, I'm not sure if Josh still carries it or not. He did sell the pulsar and the sequential tail light kits(same company) The pulsar is a quick three wire hook up.
sinistr
sinistr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Those sequential tail lights for the charger and challenger look pretty cool. Although i wouldnt do it because the mustang already does it
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

https://www.facebook.com/mike0821

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistr Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Here is the link for the place that makes the Pulsar and Sequential light kits.

webelectricproducts.com
sinistr
sinistr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down