PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRT to become seperate Chrysler brand

4 posters

Go down

SRT to become seperate Chrysler brand Empty SRT to become seperate Chrysler brand

Post by LcBart Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 pm

http://www.autos.ca/general-news/chryslers-srt-becomes-separate-brand

I think maybe this is good news. Seems to indicate a long term commitment to a performance line.
LcBart
LcBart

Back to top Go down

SRT to become seperate Chrysler brand Empty Re: SRT to become seperate Chrysler brand

Post by RTCHAS Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:07 am

Hmmmm I still have PVO stickers in my tool box from my first SRT-4 I had put them on the rear wing and had extra's made. I think it will be for the better only thing I'm curious about is will other car's gone the line up? Like will we see a Fiat SRT? or a mid size SRT-200 oh boy! I hope this stay's a pure performance line up and not a gimicky thing...
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

SRT to become seperate Chrysler brand Empty Re: SRT to become seperate Chrysler brand

Post by MoparJ Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:39 am

RTCHAS wrote:I hope this stay's a pure performance line up and not a gimicky thing...

x2 on that... I'm interested to see what other vehicles get thrown into the mix. Maybe an SRT minivan?! haha. That may be the only way I'll buy one!
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by LcBart Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:45 am

LOL. I think I could put up with a SRT Fiat or a SRT Mini van as long as they make me happy by producing a blown V10 SRT Challenger, and maybe bring the Cuda back. Laughing
LcBart
LcBart

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:55 am

mmmm.... Cuda
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

LcBart wrote:LOL. I think I could put up with a SRT Fiat or a SRT Mini van as long as they make me happy by producing a blown V10 SRT Challenger, and maybe bring the Cuda back. Laughing

im rite there with you......
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum