PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow new site Rock's

4 posters

Go down

Wow new site Rock's Empty Wow new site Rock's

Post by RTCHAS Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:25 am

http://drivesrt.com/
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Wow new site Rock's Empty Re: Wow new site Rock's

Post by MoparJ Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Looks awesome. Can't wait to look through the whole site.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 pm

It's cool to have lived thru the History of SRT some folk's only just recently discovered it. I was there when PVO took off and it was cool to see it grow from that. The new car's are wicked looking to say the least.
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm

RTCHAS wrote:It's cool to have lived thru the History of SRT some folk's only just recently discovered it. I was there when PVO took off and it was cool to see it grow from that. The new car's are wicked looking to say the least.

i agree. love the 60's muscle cars but you cant beat the perfomance, look, and dependability of the new modern muscle....who wouldlve thunk it 10 - 15 years ago we'd be in a new hay day of true muscle performance cars...
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:25 pm

345PAHemi wrote:
RTCHAS wrote:It's cool to have lived thru the History of SRT some folk's only just recently discovered it. I was there when PVO took off and it was cool to see it grow from that. The new car's are wicked looking to say the least.

i agree. love the 60's muscle cars but you cant beat the perfomance, look, and dependability of the new modern muscle....who wouldlve thunk it 10 - 15 years ago we'd be in a new hay day of true muscle performance cars...

I really love cheers all thing SRT old and new. The big question here is how long will it all last considering the upcoming CAFE standards and the big push for GREEN transporation. Crying or Very sad
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum