PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Summer Cruisin', Ocean City, MD

3 posters

Go down

Endless Summer Cruisin', Ocean City, MD Empty Endless Summer Cruisin', Ocean City, MD

Post by LUNAT1C Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Is anyone local to here going to this car show in Ocean City? I've already registered and will be showing my 300M Special with the 300M Enthusiast's Club. If anyone was thinking of it, or hasn't heard of it, it's a great time! I went last year and had the chance to gawk at all of the nice classics and modern cars at the show. Awards typically go to the classics, but it's a fun time overall. The main drag through town is loaded custom cars all weekend long... basically the whole town is a party near the inlet.

Polish your chrome and bring the family!

LUNAT1C

Back to top Go down

Endless Summer Cruisin', Ocean City, MD Empty Re: Endless Summer Cruisin', Ocean City, MD

Post by Series 5 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:39 am

It's a bit of a hike for most but members in the Phila. area aren't to far away and might be interested. One of these years I'm going to try to get the Hurst Challenger down there.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Endless Summer Cruisin', Ocean City, MD Empty Re: Endless Summer Cruisin', Ocean City, MD

Post by LUNAT1C Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:46 pm

It's a weekender, for sure. 300 miles one way for me from Hatfield.

It's a very popular event, with cars coming from as far as Florida... so popular, in fact, that it usually fills up by about now. I tried to register last year in September and couldn't because the inlet was already filled! I got lucky and one of the people I was going with wasn't feeling well and rode in with her husband in his car, leaving hers at home. She gave me her registration for steal, I just had to pretend I was David Jr. from Mechanicsburg, VA, lol!

LUNAT1C

Back to top Go down

Post by moddog Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 am

I don't know if I'll make this one. So far this year I've been to New Hampshire and Auburn Hills, MI for meets. In the past year I only put 3400 miles on my car this year I've put 4200 on it so far.
moddog
moddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down