PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Parts for sale - Look inside for details

5 posters

Go down

Lots of Parts for sale - Look inside for details Empty Lots of Parts for sale - Look inside for details

Post by MoparJ Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:20 am

Well, I hate to do it, but the Magnum is up for sale. All of the upgrades are coming off (except maybe eibach kit and catback), and will be selling the car in stock form.

Without getting into too much detail, I just drive waaay too much for work and I can't afford 2 cars right now, so I had to make the tough decision and go with something more practical and gas friendly.

All of the parts below are available for sale, and I'm sure I'll miss something, so I'll keep updating this post. I'm pricing this stuff to sell quick, so let me know if you're interested. I also have not removed the brembos, getrag, or wheels yet, but hope to do so in the next couple weeks.

1. Comp cams hardened pushrods - $80 - 20k miles
2. Comp cams beehive springs - $100 - 20k miles
3. Full Brembo swap including front spindles with new moog ball joints, rear knuckles with pedders trailing arm bushings, emergency brake assembly, stock srt blank rotors with rotor hats painted black, stoptech stainless steel brake lines, Powerstop Z16 Ceramic brake pads. I scuffed the calipers and repainted red before installing. Brembo logo is no longer there, but I wanted them to look new since they had the normal wear after 40k miles. Brakes only have about 50k miles on them and work GREAT! - $1300 for everything

Let me know if you'd like pictures of anything.

Please contact me with any questions you may have. I will also make package deals if multiple items are purchased.

- Jason

Last edited by MoparJ on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Lots of Parts for sale - Look inside for details Empty Re: Lots of Parts for sale - Look inside for details

Post by 345PAHemi Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Hey J, sorry to hear you have to sell off the maggy. I saw your posts on lxforums and figured that was the case. looking back i wouldve loved to take the 3.73 getrag of you hands, but since i got 3.06 im sticking with that one for now... but that's a great upgrade for someone!

i'll let you know about lifters, pushrods, springs & fuel injectors....trying to accumulated some parts for possible cam upgrade...not as wild as you had, but one with more power. so i may be interested..

i wish had the funds for the heads, but working on addition to the house, so funds going to that rite now. Evil or Very Mad

345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Lots of Parts for sale - Look inside for details Empty Re: Lots of Parts for sale - Look inside for details

Post by MoparJ Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Me too, but it is what it is. I'm hoping to put aside the money from parts and save towards another car later, or maybe a project car. If I had just kept my 300C SRT8, it would have been paid off by now and it wouldn't be an issue. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess Smile

I've been driving around my replacement, 2009 VW CC 2.0T 6speed, for about a month and I can't argue the average 26-27mpg. Should easily save me $250 a month in gas and is actually a pretty fun car to drive. Plus, it's nice having a clutch again. CC easily out handles the magnum, even with the eibach pro kit on there and pulls really well on the highway. Gotta love turbos Shocked

It's so weird seeing the engine bay completely stock (EGR, stock intake, engine cover), haha.

Let me know about the parts, I'll make you a good deal if you're interested.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by moddog Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Sorry to see that you are selling your maggy.
moddog
moddog

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Heads lowered to $1000. I can't believe these won't sell at this price. I just bought all the materials to build my new deck, so I could use the cash.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Wheels still available?
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

Yep, still on the car, but I can take them off whenever
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 am

Great! Text me a picture if you can! Ca the center caps be replaced?

I want these, but I have to get some money together first. If you have another buyer, don't wait on me, but I'm definitely interested. No need to take the tires off either. Do they have senors?
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:31 am

I'll try to take pics tomorrow if work isn't too crazy. Also trying to get the deck started.

Wheels have tpms sensors already installed.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 am

I might have a buyer for my current wheels, if so, I'll be able to pick up these from you sooner than later hopefully. Take the pics when ever you can, no rush.
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 am

Heads, injectors, and mounts are sold...

Pending sale on lifters and pushrods...

Bump for everything else.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Bump. 3.73 Getrag, axles, hubs, coupler are all off of the car and available for sale.

Full Brembo setup will be off the car today or tomorrow

Viper wheels and tires are SOLD
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Full brembo swap (red) is available for sale...

Getrag, axles, hubs, and coupler are SOLD

Lifters are SOLD
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:06 pm

You still have this up for sale I missed this sale lol I woudl be interested in.
stoptech stainless steel brake lines
3.73 Getrag, axles, hubs, coupler.
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm going to try an sell the brake setup as a package first since I don't have the stock rubber SRT brake lines, but if i get enough interest in breaking up the package, I'll let you know for sure.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:28 pm

ok
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down