PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Big thing.

+8
Orangepeel815
moddog
LcBart
claude9039u
Serioussam
Sublime1304
pbuli
RTCHAS
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Next Big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next Big thing.

Post by MoparJ Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:25 am

Not sure if I can make this. My wife is working all weekend and I'll have the kid all day. I wouldn't be entering the magnum in the show, but would think about walking around with him. Is this a cruise or do they park cars along the streets?
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 pm

its my wife's bday weekend, so not sure if i'll show the car but i think i'll bring boys up in the morning and check out the cars. i also may be at e-town saturday depending on weather & home situation.
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by pbuli Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm

RTCHAS wrote:Okay so here is the plan ! I and Bill and whom ever wants to join us, will leave my house @ 2:30 and head to Central Bucks West High School parking lot on Memorial Drive next to the football field. We will all meet in the parking lot there @ 3pm and head over together @ 3:30 NO LATER! This is so we can get a spot together @ the show. The Registration is taking place right there on the school grounds and the have limited space so we need to be in early if we want a spot in the show. I have the google maps link in the next post it is right off 611 and 202 where we will meet you can see the long narrow parking lot next to the Football field where we will meet. Hope weather holds and you all can make it!

Registration starts at 4. I would say be at Doylestown around 3-3:15 if you want to be sure you make it in. What does everyone think. We don't want to be tossed on some lone side street. Let's get their early so we can part of the main action.

pbuli

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Sound's good to me! So 3:15 NO Later we will be heading to Registration that mean's get to HS parking lot @ 3pm Guy's!
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm

If I come I will be there at 3:14.59.
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm

MoparJ wrote:Not sure if I can make this. My wife is working all weekend and I'll have the kid all day. I wouldn't be entering the magnum in the show, but would think about walking around with him. Is this a cruise or do they park cars along the streets?
As far as I understand it we are parking along the street's of Down town. Hope you can swing by with the little Moparman and say Hi!
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm

345PAHemi wrote:its my wife's bday weekend, so not sure if i'll show the car but i think i'll bring boys up in the morning and check out the cars. i also may be at e-town saturday depending on weather & home situation.
Tell the Wife for her Bday your going to take her and the kid's out for the nite to Doylestown . Hehe Laughing BTW it starts @ 5pm not AM. Hope you can swing by!
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by LcBart Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 am

OK - Not trying to be a PITA here - but based on limited past experience I think you should set the time to meet for 2:45. That way everyone would show up by 3:15..... Very Happy

Just sayin......

P.S. This is the same practice I used with my three daughters, of course I didn't TELL them.
LcBart
LcBart

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:05 pm

RTCHAS wrote:
MoparJ wrote:Not sure if I can make this. My wife is working all weekend and I'll have the kid all day. I wouldn't be entering the magnum in the show, but would think about walking around with him. Is this a cruise or do they park cars along the streets?
As far as I understand it we are parking along the street's of Down town. Hope you can swing by with the little Moparman and say Hi!

Thanks. Depending on the temps this weekend, I may not be able to come out because of the little one. We'll see what happens.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by moddog Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 pm

MoparJ wrote:
RTCHAS wrote:

Thanks. Depending on the temps this weekend, I may not be able to come out because of the little one. We'll see what happens.

And it's not good for use old folks ether.
moddog
moddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:10 pm

its goin' to be a hot one
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by pbuli Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 am

I will not be able to attend the show on Saturday. My wife had a death in the family and I will be attending a funeral. Make sure everyone finds a way to stay cool. make sure you post some pictures of the show. I was really looking forward to this one.

pbuli

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:28 am

pbuli wrote:I will not be able to attend the show on Saturday. My wife had a death in the family and I will be attending a funeral. Make sure everyone finds a way to stay cool. make sure you post some pictures of the show. I was really looking forward to this one.
Sorry to Hear about the loss Paul. Catch you @ the next one.
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 am

pbuli wrote:I will not be able to attend the show on Saturday. My wife had a death in the family and I will be attending a funeral. Make sure everyone finds a way to stay cool. make sure you post some pictures of the show. I was really looking forward to this one.

Sorry to hear Paul. My condolences to you and your family.

I can't make it either. Unfortunately the temperatures are just going to be too high to have the little one outside. I really wanted to go, it's been too long since I've gotten together with everyone.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Sorry about your lose.
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:19 pm

My maybe for this show is going to have to b a no go the funds r limited this coming week do to my vacation. I will make to the next cruze whenever it is . I will also have your eagle ice cream Chas.
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Wow we are dropping out in drove's, I went to D-town today with Ann and made contact with the Show organizer's Brother nice guy they had 500 car's last year and because of that this year they are doing 2 group's on Saturday. The first group will be let in as Pre-registered and the next bunch will be us @ 4pm, they will allow us to park after the 1st group. So.... that said it is moocho importanta we all arrive together and sign in as a group to get parking. He gave me a stack of form's for everyone to have ready when we pull up to check in, he said to go right to the HS student lot and wait til they park us. Driving the D-town streets today this is going to be a Nice show very cool shopping area lota nice spot's to eat too. Hope we still can have a good turn out.

RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:01 am

Sorry for your loss Paul. I still plan on making the show. See you all tomorrow!
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:59 pm

sorry paul for your loss. my condolences.

i also wont be able to make it. i actually got confused and thought the 23rd was Sunday. i'm actaully taking my wife out for her b-day tomorrow nite. i completely goofed on date & time of the show.

i'll have to catch u guys for the next one. or maybe we can get together some nite and shoot the $hit and have some beers somewhere.
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:49 am

Today's the day! It's gonna be a hot one! Everyone ready for it?
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:04 am

I will have water in a cooler for us to hydrate! It is going to be a scorcher! If you dont work in this everyday like i do it's no joke drink alot of water every hour we are out in the sun! I see guys BIG TUFF guys drop in this heat! So be prepared Guy's ! sunny
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

The Next Big thing. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next Big {HOT} Thing

Post by Serioussam Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:56 am

It's too hot for me, i'm going to bail out on this one. I'll do Perkasie if you guys are going to do that one. Let me me know so i can Pre-Register. See ya!
Scott
Serioussam
Serioussam

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:01 pm

okay so i guess it's just going to be me, myself and I today? LOL Tim you better not bail on me too Marine! Claude ? Claude? Anyone seen Claude? Heading out wish me luck!
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:04 pm

I'm on my way as we speak! Made a pit stop for lunch with my little brother and then we're heading out to the school I guess? Claude won't be making it today.

Call me if you need to 267-495-9855. I guess it takes a Marine to handle this heat?
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm in the lot for registration. Waiting on who ever is coming. Have a few spots next to me reserved in the lot.
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum