PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The flood sucks

3 posters

Go down

The flood sucks Empty The flood sucks

Post by Orangepeel815 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:52 am

We't we ll do to this awesome weather that we have having my basement flooded and I lost everything . So I won't be attending the the next show I will be at our show on the oct 16th. I hate my insurance company because now we r getting jerked around they because we didn't have a sump pump we r not cover , but the was a pipe installed under the foundation so we wounldnt the sump pump. So now I am spending all my money new clothes, carpets etc. rain sucks why don't give some to texas they needed it more. Well I will try to keep everyone informed we my duaghter lets me use her computer.
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

The flood sucks Empty Re: The flood sucks

Post by moddog Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Heck they even have a sump pump insurance now but that only covers the structure and nothing ells. Sorry to hear about the water in our basement.
moddog
moddog

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:18 pm

That is the worst Chuck ! Growing up I had to help bail out the basement everytime a big strom hit we would shop vac mop heck bail with buckets to get it all up for years til my parents could pay for a french drain and sump . I had a small leak but no damage thank God! Hope you get it fixed up right dont give in to the insurance A-hole's get a private restoration company involved they will get you your money and all they do is covered to, they have the best tools to fix water damage. Good luck
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:45 pm

RTCHAS wrote:That is the worst Chuck ! Growing up I had to help bail out the basement everytime a big strom hit we would shop vac mop heck bail with buckets to get it all up for years til my parents could pay for a french drain and sump . I had a small leak but no damage thank God! Hope you get it fixed up right dont give in to the insurance A-hole's get a private restoration company involved they will get you your money and all they do is covered to, they have the best tools to fix water damage. Good luck
Well our insurance claim was approved just waiting on a check . we took the drywall down they only drylocked 1 wall we r doing everthing ourselfs thanks for the support.
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum