PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Uncle ! (need's your prayer's)

+8
345PAHemi
AgentSmith68
Series 5
Orangepeel815
claude9039u
pbuli
moddog
RTCHAS
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Uncle ! (need's your prayer's) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Uncle ! (need's your prayer's)

Post by claude9039u Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:17 pm

We already spoke sorry for you and your family!
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

New Uncle ! (need's your prayer's) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Uncle ! (need's your prayer's)

Post by RTCHAS Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Thank You all for the kind word's and messages left on grant's page!
Chas & Ann Hoffner
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ram-bunctious Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Chas & Ann,
Jamie & I were so shocked to hear of this tragic event. "Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought & prayer."

With our deepest condolences,
Trey & Jamie
Ram-bunctious
Ram-bunctious

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:17 am

Thx Trey .
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Really sorry to hear that Chas. My prayers are with you and your family and please accept my condolences. RIP Grant Michael!
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Thank you Marko
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Chas,
This is my first time back on the forum since my health issues wouldn't let me work on the computer for the last few months. I am very sorry for this late response. I can't tell you how deeply the loss of Grant affected me, I think of him every day. I was so happy to see him progressing and was checking out the web page when I could looking for posts on his development. When I found out he had passed I couldn't even think straight. It must be so difficult for you and the rest of Grant's family to heal after such an emotional roller coaster of events. Grant will be missed by all that knew him. I am just so sorry I didn't get a chance to meet him. When Grant was doing better I was thinking some day when he was older how he might be at your place at some future function and I would be able to stop by and hang with you and Grant and play some games or something, now that will never be. Grant is with the rest of his family that has left this physical world and is sharing the love of everyone around him. I will have to wait until some day in the distance but I will get to meet this little man. Rest in peace Grant, you're with God now and all is good. My condolence to you, Ann and all of Grant's family. Grant will surely be missed and of course never forgotten, he will always be in our prayers. God Bless.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Thank you Bill, I know you had joined Carepages and where following Grant's progress, It was nice to see you message to Him and my Family there.
He had come so far and was doing so well for so long non of us ever thought he wouldn't pull thru his operation, however God needed him in heaven, and I rest better now knowing he is there in no pain and whatching over us all waiting til we do meet him again. This has been on of those moment's in my life where no word's can make the Pain in your heart go away, I feel so helpless with my Brother, how can I ever make sense of this to him and help fill the hole now left in his heart from the loss of his only son , it has been difficult to see God's plan .
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 pm

When we lose loved ones the feeling of loss never goes away. You learn to accept what fate has given us but it takes time, especially time and support from family and friends. You have a very supportive family, Grant's earthly family is in good hands and you have said he's looking down on all of you and is very proud of what he sees.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum