PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRUISE NITE / SHOW FRANKLIN MILLS MALL

5 posters

Go down

CRUISE NITE / SHOW FRANKLIN MILLS MALL Empty CRUISE NITE / SHOW FRANKLIN MILLS MALL

Post by njmikeb Sun May 13, 2012 3:07 pm

OK my wife is the AGM at the UNO CHICAGO BAR AND GRILL at the Franklin Mills mall here in Philadelphia they gave me permission to host a cruise nite/show in there parking lot.
Here is the info

Date : Sunday June 24th
Time : 11am to 4pm
contact : pm me thru the site when my 7 days is up for external links ill post my email

anyone is welcome to just show up. If you can email me or pm me and let me know if you are defintly comming that would be great but again if you do not email or pm me just come and have fun. UNO'S is donating a 2 or 3 gift cards we will give those out to the best looking mopar and the best looking non mopar.

So spread the word hope we can show up in mass numbers with our challengers and just have a good old time.

The 1st 20 challengers that confirm they are comming will recieve a HEMI definition shirt ( the logo in my avatar ) these are being donated and paid for by UNO'S and myself i will als have them for sale at the show.

njmikeb

Back to top Go down

CRUISE NITE / SHOW FRANKLIN MILLS MALL Empty Re: CRUISE NITE / SHOW FRANKLIN MILLS MALL

Post by ptmike Sun May 13, 2012 6:11 pm

[b]All Mopars? santa
ptmike
ptmike

Back to top Go down

CRUISE NITE / SHOW FRANKLIN MILLS MALL Empty Re: CRUISE NITE / SHOW FRANKLIN MILLS MALL

Post by claude9039u Mon May 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Nice
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Tue May 15, 2012 10:34 pm

i'll be away on vaca that week....so no go for me....maybe next time...have fun
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Wed May 16, 2012 6:56 pm

What about Chargers? Don't hate!
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down