PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The weather

4 posters

Go down

The weather Empty The weather

Post by RTCHAS Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:38 am

Florida is Nice this time of year! Laughing The weather 01411
Went to North Captiva Island in the Gulf on my Aunt & Uncles 30ft Boat it was 83 and Sunny! BTW it has twin 5.7 Volvo V-8 putting down 320hp each. I did a full tune up and oil change on it while I was here. You think our shit is expensive Parts for this thing where $500 Cap Rotor plugs gas filters oil & filters Glad Im into cars!!LOL
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

The weather Empty Re: The weather

Post by LcBart Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:06 am

I'm Jealous.

Boats will suck you dry, I had a few when I had a Delaware shore house and when they were running they were great! Keeping them running was the issue, and if you broke down out on the water - Forget it. If you didn't have a friend available to tow you in, take out a second mortgage.
LcBart
LcBart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Must be nice Chas! lol the weather is getting pretty nice here though. I was able to take the winter wheels off and throw on the chrome clads.
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

https://www.facebook.com/mike0821

Back to top Go down

The weather Empty Rubbing it in....

Post by RTCHAS Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Cold today only 79 burrr.. Caught a boat ride to Frt Myers to see the Phil's whoop on the Red Sux.. Cole on the mound .The weather New_st10The weather New_st11
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:55 am

RTCHAS wrote:Cold today only 79 burrr.. Caught a boat ride to Frt Myers to see the Phil's whoop on the Red Sux.. Cole on the mound .The weather New_st10The weather New_st11

Man, that looks good with all that sun shine and palm trees. Get your ass back here and freeze with the rest of us! Saturday to be close to 60 deg. around here. I'll be crawling under my wife's Mazda to put the other o2 sensor in. Last Saturday it was the plugs, rotor, cap and wires.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum