PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show

Post by Series 5 Fri May 03, 2013 9:35 pm

It's really cool to roll in together, we all have really cool cars so we'll get some looks as we come in. Cool Cool

I have to get that wake up call letter out to the club. We can't just have three or four cars show up. Man this is a tough club to get people to participate on a regular basis. Tim will tell you, we've had 10 to 15 club cars all roll in at one time, like at the NMCA events a couple of years ago. It's a shame they moved the event to Maryland. We have to make some plans.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show

Post by Series 5 Fri May 03, 2013 9:37 pm

saus24 wrote:Bill I got a little issue. I hve therapy at 830 and it's last about an hour and half. it's about an hour drive for me. Im not going to be able to drive in with you guys. Hopefully you can save me a spot.
Of course we'll save you a spot. Show doesn't start till 12:00. You just need to get reg. before 12:00.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Fri May 03, 2013 9:45 pm

sgt tunez wrote:Tint! My windows are dark and the police in the suburbs don't seem to like that much.
As long as your not drawing attention to yourself the police in my surrounding area don't bother you. Most of them have 5.7L Chargers anyway. Ha, you might get pulled over cause they want to check out your car up close!
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by saus24 Fri May 03, 2013 9:46 pm

If I'm not there by 12, could you register me. I'll call you when i'm on my way and give you all the information. I'll give you the money when i get there. My car is 80% done, but want to finish it when I get there.

saus24

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Fri May 03, 2013 9:53 pm

saus24 wrote:If I'm not there by 12, could you register me. I'll call you when i'm on my way and give you all the information. I'll give you the money when i get there. My car is 80% done, but want to finish it when I get there.
No problem, got you covered. You have my number just give me a shout when you get 10 min. out from the show.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by saus24 Fri May 03, 2013 9:57 pm

sounds good

saus24

Back to top Go down

Post by CrownMagnum Sat May 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Had a great day today at the car show, met Series5 and and Saus24 for the first time, wow do they have great cars, it was a very good car show considering it was their first one, 120+ cars.

1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show - Page 2 Dorman3_zps66fd9d75

1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show - Page 2 Dorman4_zpsa3aa4f84

1st Annual Dorman Auto Products Car Show - Page 2 Dorman1_zps645d1dd3
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pammg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2