PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuppys Diner annual car show Middletown Pa

3 posters

Go down

Kuppys Diner annual car show Middletown Pa Empty Kuppys Diner annual car show Middletown Pa

Post by CrownMagnum Wed May 22, 2013 10:03 pm

May 31st Thursday, yes THURSDAY between 4pm and 8pm, I know it's a strange date and time but the original date got rained out, i will be there if it works out for anyone else let me know and we can meet up prior to the event.

Mike
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pammg/

Back to top Go down

Kuppys Diner annual car show Middletown Pa Empty Re: Kuppys Diner annual car show Middletown Pa

Post by rippin r/t Wed May 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Think I might have to check this out don't get off work until 4 ill mark this one up
rippin r/t
rippin r/t

Back to top Go down

Kuppys Diner annual car show Middletown Pa Empty Re: Kuppys Diner annual car show Middletown Pa

Post by CrownMagnum Fri May 31, 2013 12:38 am

It was a great show for a Thursday afternoon about 100 cars showed up, mostly vintage and classics, it was over by 7:30 so i went to the hershey gardens and shot some pics.

Kuppys Diner annual car show Middletown Pa Halo2_zps2e3c5d57
CrownMagnum
CrownMagnum

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pammg/

Back to top Go down

Post by saus24 Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Nice pic

saus24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down