PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northeast Rod & Custom Car Show Nationals

+6
pbuli
moddog
Orangepeel815
LcBart
RTCHAS
Series 5
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Northeast Rod & Custom Car Show Nationals Empty Northeast Rod & Custom Car Show Nationals

Post by Series 5 Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Click here to see initial discussion for this show.>>>> Initial Thread, Oaks Car Show
*** Conversation continues in this thread. ***

Click here for details on this awesome indoor car show.>>>> Northeast Rod & Custom Car Show Nationals

Show times:
Friday, March 25, 2011 - "Career Day" in conjunction with Ohio Technical College from 9 am until 1 pm (closed to the general public)
Show will open to the general public 2 pm until 9 pm
Saturday, March 26, 2011 - Open to the public 10 am until 9 pm
Sunday, March 27, 2011 - Open to the public 10 am until 4 pm

Last edited by Series 5 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Northeast Rod & Custom Car Show Nationals Empty Re: Northeast Rod & Custom Car Show Nationals

Post by Series 5 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:33 pm

The above thread was created automatically when I entered an event in the forum calendar. When you click on the event in the calendar it will take you to this thread, nice feature.

The old piece of crap PAMG forum doesn't have near the functionally of this totally free forum.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Northeast Rod & Custom Car Show Nationals Empty Re: Northeast Rod & Custom Car Show Nationals

Post by RTCHAS Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:27 am

The old piece of crap PAMG forum doesn't have near the functionally of this totally free forum.[/quote]

lol! Bill how bout start charging us $400 bucks a year since you started this site LOL cheers
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by LcBart Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 pm

This is a busy weekend for me , but I'd like to show up at this one.

Sat during the day would be best - Family stuff seems to be priority the rest of the weekend though.

pale

Last edited by LcBart on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling - as usual.....)
LcBart
LcBart

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Well sundays are good for me but if we do it on sat I need to know so I can try to get off work.
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by moddog Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Saturday or Sunday is OK with me.
moddog
moddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Well, we're only 2 weeks away from this show, we need to get our sh&t togeather my bros...

I don't want to push for a particular day but Saturday's show is going to be a mad house and very crowded, we can still do Saturday if the majority of members want that day. I think we should all try to do Sunday morning 10:00am to 1:00pm so we can see the show and still have the rest of the day to do other stuff. The show will only be starting to get crowded by the time we're leaving.

Thoughts?
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 pm

I am a go for sunday
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by pbuli Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:11 pm

I am good for all 3 days... Smile

Last edited by pbuli on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change)

pbuli

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:29 pm

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!! Im better the other day from Friday and Saturday! Question
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by blown69rat Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Glad to hear you guys are going to make it out!! One of your own is registered for the show!

Anyway, to clarify, the show is run by my production company, Full House Motorsports, LLC. The car club is being renamed to Full House Car Club this year.

Bill, Every day is going to be crazy with the additions of the celebrity signings. Well, at least I hope so!! LOL

Any questions, just ask!!!
Brian

blown69rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:38 pm

pbuli wrote:I am good for all 3 days... Smile
Wise Ass! jocolor
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:07 am

blown69rat wrote:Glad to hear you guys are going to make it out!! One of your own is registered for the show!

Anyway, to clarify, the show is run by my production company, Full House Motorsports, LLC. The car club is being renamed to Full House Car Club this year.

Bill, Every day is going to be crazy with the additions of the celebrity signings. Well, at least I hope so!! LOL

Any questions, just ask!!!
Brian

We wouldn't miss it Brian. It's going to be a great show, even without me there! Razz
Congrats on establishing your own production company, your the right man for the job.
It was unfortunate that I couldn't be part of the show this year but getting a great new job at a really good company is truly a blessing for me. There's always next year's show, you are having one next year aren't you?
I have no doubt the show is going to be packed all three days, I just think Sunday will have the least attendees of the three day show. I don't like big crowds, it's one of the half dozen reasons I stay out of the shopping malls....speaking of malls where's Moddog and that $15 gift cert? He was going to take us to lunch! Sleep
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:15 am

Heard ad On the radio tonite they are having some Local Sport's Legends there! Sounds like its going to be BIG! Im pumped..
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 am

A few car models I know will be there! I'm definitely hitting this up. So Sunday?
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Here is a Google map showing the Expo Center. >>> Expo Center
We should meet in the Expo parking lot at 9:30 then we will head for the doors at 9:45.

In the Google map if you look at the left side of the Expo Center building you'll see a light gray color parking lot area. This would be a good place to meet since it's easy to reference from the rest of the parking lot. If the light gray color parking area is filled already we'll stay on that side of the building and find a spot to park then we'll meet up by the side of the building adjacent to the light gray color parking area at 9:40-9:45.

FYI
Custom Car Show Location:
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks Pa.
100 Station Avenue, Oaks, PA 19456
484-754-EXPO (3976)
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Bill are you going to ride down with Chuck ,Myself and Ann?? We can all car Pool and save Gas! LOL Cause we will be Burning Chuck's Go Go juice! lol
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 pm

RTCHAS wrote:Bill are you going to ride down with Chuck ,Myself and Ann?? We can all car Pool and save Gas! LOL Cause we will be Burning Chuck's Go Go juice! lol
Did you say neon GoGo juice my gogo juice is very expensive lol . I thought we would just rent a u-haul and throw everyone in the back.lol cheers cheers cheers
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:37 am

What day was decided on? I wanna go!
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 pm

sgt tunez wrote:What day was decided on? I wanna go!
Sundays
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by sinistr Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:03 pm

How late are you guys staying? We're going to try and make it up to the show but I know I won't be there by 9:45.
sinistr
sinistr

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:09 pm

I will not beable to make it tomorrow I ran into some problems with my jeep and I need to fix it
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 pm

That's a shame Chuck, you're going to miss a really good show. Sorry to hear your having problems with the Jeep, hope you get it fixed, we'll miss seeing you tomorrow. We'll post some pics.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:22 pm

sinistr wrote:How late are you guys staying? We're going to try and make it up to the show but I know I won't be there by 9:45.

We we're planning 10:00am to 1:00pm but may go a little longer, there are 300 cars there and more them half of them are wild indoor show cars so it may take a while to look at all of them. Just call us when you get in and we'll hook up.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:25 pm

sgt tunez wrote:What day was decided on? I wanna go!

Sunday, look back up this thread, I posted a Google map for reference and instructions on where we are meeting in the morning.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next