PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Annual Challenger - Camaro - Mustang Car Cruise Showdown

3 posters

Go down

1st Annual Challenger - Camaro - Mustang Car Cruise Showdown Empty 1st Annual Challenger - Camaro - Mustang Car Cruise Showdown

Post by GTZ ZL1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Vincentian Academy Football Team is excited to invite you to the 1st annual Camaro – Challenger – Mustang Car Cruise Showdown. This car show will feature some of the hottest muscle cars in the Pittsburgh area. The fun begins at 11:30am at Vincentian Academy High School at 8100 McKnight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA. There will be food, beverages and prizes during the event.  If there is a Challenger Club interested in participating please respond

Cheers,
Gary Thomas

GTZ ZL1

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Challenger - Camaro - Mustang Car Cruise Showdown Empty Re: 1st Annual Challenger - Camaro - Mustang Car Cruise Showdown

Post by saus24 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 pm

too far for me

saus24

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Challenger - Camaro - Mustang Car Cruise Showdown Empty Re: 1st Annual Challenger - Camaro - Mustang Car Cruise Showdown

Post by moddog Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 am

Well I can't say it's to far for me seeing I drove out to 07 spring fling in CA. And been to the NH club M&G at 6000 feet 3 times, and I'm still doing therapy for my wrist after braking it so I will not make it.
moddog
moddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down