PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8?

+2
RTCHAS
Sublime1304
6 posters

Go down

What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8? Empty What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8?

Post by Sublime1304 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:12 pm

personally, i love the new SRT8. It looks badass. Although i wish i didnt look so much like an evo. I wonder what colors they will offer it in. I think itll look awesome in yellow. If you havent seen it yet, search for it on google. They have pictures of it in red and silver.
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

https://www.facebook.com/mike0821

Back to top Go down

What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8? Empty Re: What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8?

Post by RTCHAS Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:50 pm

I like the Silver one it looks a lot like the Evo to me but it is Mean from the Front Evil or Very Mad I think the have them in the new Furious Five movie coming out its hard to tell cause in the trailer they are Moving so fast!
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8? Empty Re: What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8?

Post by MoparJ Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:14 pm

I agree with the EVO look in the front, but that can be easily fixed by respraying the front bumper. I definitely think Dodge has headed in the right direction with the new Charger design!
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 pm

If only they gave the R/Ts some of that SRT8 treatment because i think they couldve done a better job with them. The R/T R&T is my favorite model out of all the R/Ts. The SRT8 styling takes some of the awkwardness of how the grill sticks out too. cant wait to see it when its released. I say dealer car show when it is!
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Car show? I'd like a test drive. Like I've said before, I hate the stance the new grill takes. And I don't know how I feel about the overall shape of it but I love the rear and interior.
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 pm

yea tim, have a bunch of modern mopars come to a car show supporting the dodge and chrysler name and the new SRT8. should have a drawing where the winner takes it home for a week lol.
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 am

Saw a Redline RED AWD R/T here in Fla. @ Dealer got some pics to post later, I like it Front is out there but the Tail end looks HOT and the new lines are cool too I think the SRT with Kill it when it hits the street ! You Charger Owners are Bias..LOL Im the same way with the new Dakotas I hate them! tongue
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:10 am

Here are the pics I took @ Frt Myers Chrysler Jeep Dodge

What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8? New_st12What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8? New_st13What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8? New_st16What are your opinions on the new Charger SRT8? New_st17
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by SRTopDog Fri May 06, 2011 9:27 am

I like the rear but will need to see the SRT version in person to see really what I think. Question for me is, with only a small bump in power and the ZL1 Camaro coming out, would I buy an SRT over a used CTS-V?

Dodge loyalists don't hate on me!

SRTopDog

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBlue Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 am

The SRT version is sweet! I really like the aggression factor of it.
TrueBlue
TrueBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down