PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter posted up on PA MOPAR GROUP SITE

+8
345PAHemi
Daxter404
MoparJ
Sublime1304
TrueBlue
moddog
Orangepeel815
sinistr
12 posters

Go down

Letter posted up on PA MOPAR GROUP SITE Empty Letter posted up on PA MOPAR GROUP SITE

Post by sinistr Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Did anyone see this? I guess this is Dave's answer to the email. What a D*ck.Welcome to the former site of the PA Mopar Group. We are sorry to announce that this chapter of the Mopar Muscle Clubs LLC family of clubs has closed it's doors. Not many people realize the effort and sacrifice that goes into running a successful organization. It takes dedicated leadership, enthusiastic members and unfortunately it also takes funding.

When you see our clubs such as the NJ Mopar Group and PA Mopar Group in action at local shows, large shows like Carlise and NMCA, and charity events such as the Mopar BBQ they stand out in the crowd due to the leadership, the professional appearance and the camaraderie. The professional appearance costs money. All of the fancy promotional postcards, banners, tents, giveaways, shirts, jackets, lanyards, nametags, websites, insurance, licenses, incorporation, trademarks, copyrights, graphical work, programming work, meetings, conference calls,etc. all cost money.

Mopar Muscle Clubs LLC, the NJ Mopar Group and PA Mopar Group were founded through the generous investments of a select few individals who had the vision and drive to create an organization that would be around as long as the cars we love. Clubs come and go and this organization was build differently so that would happen.

Unfortunately, the leadership (or lack there of) of the PA Mopar Group was the untimate demise of this club. Not only did they not see or understand the vision of the founders but they have deceived their own member by spreading lies and spreading falsehoods to achieve their own agends.

The future of the PA Mopar Group was assured and insured though a plan to take the club to the next level. In 2010, Mopar Muscle Clubs as incorporated at Mopar Muscle Clubs LLC in order to put a legal base entity in place. The NJ Mopar Group followed suit. The PA Mopar Group did not see this step as necessary. This would have made the club a legal entity able to legally handle money, collect sponsorship money and provide a more solid future for the members.

In 2011 it was announced that all Mopar Muscle Club chapters would start to pay forward a hosting charge to help grow the organization. This charge was approximately $400.00 per year. Just as with the NJ Mopar Group, it was proposed that the PA Mopar Group could provide a paid membership in addition to the free membership. This would be in addition as all clubs will always have a free membership option. The NJ Mopar Group spearheaded this plan and plans to provide a Silver level membership for $25.00 per year starting in may. While they know not all members will become paying members, the estimated number of members who have expressed interest in supporting their club would have easily covered the $400.00 hosting charges. The additional revenue would help the club grow by affording luxury items. Again, unfortunately the PA Mopar Group leadership chose to lie to their membership telling them they would not only have to pay $400.00 a year to keep the site but would be charged $25.00 to remain a member.

So, what does the $25.00 a year get a member? We cannot say what the outcome for the PA Mopar Group would have been, but the NJ Mopar Group chapter plans on providing a lanyard and hard printed membership card to their paying members as well as vinyl stickers, discounted embroidered and printed club apparel. They are also providing members with all new social features, mobile features, chat features and more on their website. They have also been working hard to arrange special discounts with dozens of vendors ranging from 10%-25% off at performance shops, dealships, local retailers, and much, much more. In fact they estimate the $25.00 fee payed by an active member could save them upwards of $250.00 a year on purchases. A plan that makes fiscal sense in these trying times.

So you may be asking... "Hey, I am a former PA Mopar Group member and I would like to remain part of the Mopar Muscle Club Family instead of following the dishonest former leadership of the PA Mopar Group to their new home. What can I do?". Well that is easy, you are and have always been invited to become a members of the NJ Mopar Group. They are New Jersey only in title but have members throughout the USA. A year back the NJ Mopar Group wanted to help the PA Mopar Group from failing and offered this same offer to the leadership. As a member of the PA Mopar Group we are sure you already knew this through communications from your former leadership.

So what are you waiting for? Stick with Mopar Muscle Clubs, an organization built to last as long as our Mopar obsessions still exist.

Copyright ©2007-2011 - PA Mopar Group™
PA Mopar Group™ is a Trademark of Mopar Muscle Clubs LLC. - All Rights Reserved.
sinistr
sinistr

Back to top Go down

Letter posted up on PA MOPAR GROUP SITE Empty Re: Letter posted up on PA MOPAR GROUP SITE

Post by sinistr Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Maybe we can all run over to the NJ Mopar group and have the chance to buy discounted towels that Dave wiped his ass with. We could have been so lucky. Dave makes me feel dirty......and I like it Twisted Evil
sinistr
sinistr

Back to top Go down

Letter posted up on PA MOPAR GROUP SITE Empty Re: Letter posted up on PA MOPAR GROUP SITE

Post by Orangepeel815 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:33 pm

This guy is so full of himself he is a buttmunch. None of there members went to Carlisle last year they took our NMCA from us. We never got support from them at all. There is no way that he will get people to pay for that cheap site if he does you have to wander. I say again he is a ball-lick
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 pm

sinistr wrote:Maybe we can all run over to the NJ Mopar group and have the chance to buy discounted towels that Dave wiped his ass with. We could have been so lucky. Dave makes me feel dirty......and I like it Twisted Evil
I say the whirly bird will presented if I see him again. Such a Knuckle Nutt
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by moddog Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Boy I had to put my boots on to read that and get my shovle out.
moddog
moddog

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBlue Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:25 pm

The shovel would just be to dig a 6' hole to drop him in!

AKA - Dave
TrueBlue
TrueBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:21 am

Boy that sure got me fired up. Now im determined (and i hope everyone else is) to rain on their parade. This is our shot guys...lets do it bigger and better than they could ever imagine
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

https://www.facebook.com/mike0821

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:19 pm

I agree he made this letter a little too personal. There's no reason to bash the leadership of our group so publicly.

So is Dave the actual founder of MMCoA? I think it's crazy if he wants to charge $400/year to each affiliate club. Does that include his own NJ group? I doubt it.

However, I was under the impression that the $25/year member fee was going to be mandatory, so I'm not sure if he is just changing his tune now that we've decided to dump him and is just trying to save face and bash us.

Unfortunately, I never spoke with him directly on all of these issues so I can't be sure whats true and what isn't anymore. Either way, we'll be fine on our own and should continue concentrating on building up the club!
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxter404 Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 pm

damn, well I cant wait til our groups go head to head again. This will be fun
Daxter404
Daxter404

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 pm

it's time to forget the past and forge aheasd into the future...let them do what they want. we know our core group and its a great bunch....i'm not even gonna waist my time with worrying what they say and do, lets get this club going.
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxter404 Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:53 pm

345PAHemi wrote:it's time to forget the past and forge aheasd into the future...let them do what they want. we know our core group and its a great bunch....i'm not even gonna waist my time with worrying what they say and do, lets get this club going.

cheers
Daxter404
Daxter404

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBlue Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:17 pm

345PAHemi wrote:it's time to forget the past and forge aheasd into the future...let them do what they want. we know our core group and its a great bunch....i'm not even gonna waist my time with worrying what they say and do, lets get this club going.

Twisted Evil ^^^^^^^^^^^^ X10
TrueBlue
TrueBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Just do it! Let's get this party started.
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:00 am

In regards to the letter posted in the old forum and copied at the top of this thread.
I can promise you that I never lied about anything to any member of this group, ever! Turning words around to make it look like the other person is at fault is easy to do, anyone can do it about any subject. My letter to all previous PAMG members about the old forum being shut down was truthful and to the point. I could have slung a lot more mud about the past and who did what to whom but I didn't, I can't say that about the letter at the top of this thread. I'm telling you right now the officers of the PAMG did everything they could with the resources available to them to provide the best club environment possible. We do not have the resources or other means to pay what they wanted in the time frame we were given so we moved on. So lets all do that, move on. I don't think they ever got what our group really wanted, a place where we can simply converse about our hobby and plan our meetings and events without complications or restrictions like fees. I'm done with this, I hope you all are too. I can only hope NJMG can do the same.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:13 am

Well Said Bill it is sad that we have moved on and they can't accept that and do the same . Yeah we may have said some Harsh things in the Forum about some NJ Leadership (And lets not be confused about Who MMCOA and NJMG are its all Dave pulling the strings) But we all had the Door slammed shut on us by them ! Any Gabs posted here where our way of Venting about that. No one here went into NJ's Forum and said anything negative about them, if they came here and where upset by what was said So be it. I'm not bothered by it. We know how all our members felt about paying for the old site it was all laid out to them when we all meet in March.All the information about Forum Hosting cost and how it could be paid for was discussed. No one wanted to pay for the site to continue so we all agreed to move over to this Forum and leave MMCOA behind and not look back no ill feelings where posted on the old PA site. Bills email went out to inform other non active members and was to the point with all facts Posted in it.So when I read the above letter I got a laugh at the mistruths in it, He's so out of touch with reality. I'm not going to revisit this I am Done talking about it. And to any Member here that may question what they've read you can just ask Claude, Chuck , Bill, John and Previous Officers about the truth of Dealing with MMCOA and the lack of Interest they had for PA.
RIP MMCOA Club's
Washington DC (left and started new forum)
Maryland ( never got off ground)
Western PA (left and started new forum)
SE Pennsylvania(left and started new forum)
New York (never got off the Ground)
Anyone seeing a Pattern here?
history has a way of repeating itself and they just don't get that.....

Last edited by RTCHAS on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChallengerChick Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:17 am

Orangepeel815 wrote:
sinistr wrote:Maybe we can all run over to the NJ Mopar group and have the chance to buy discounted towels that Dave wiped his ass with. We could have been so lucky. Dave makes me feel dirty......and I like it Twisted Evil
I say the whirly bird will presented if I see him again. Such a Knuckle Nutt

Last edited by ChallengerChick on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

ChallengerChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangepeel815 Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Yes a Blumpkin is when you no if someone truly truly loves you and is a freak if u know what I mean. A whirly bird in my redneck tribe is when the middle finger in the air like u just don't care.
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down