PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So now what is the future for this club!

+3
TrueBlue
Orangepeel815
claude9039u
7 posters

Go down

So now what is the future for this club! Empty So now what is the future for this club!

Post by claude9039u Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:24 pm

I believe that you can’t grow something if you don’t know the history of something. Chas and I started this club. But how did we meet up? Well our history started with us being involved in the start of another club in NJ called the Delaware Valley Modern Mopar Club. DVMMC this club died as fast as it started as there was no leadership and the guy that made the club wanted to have full control of the club and in the end the club just disappeared. Then we helped start a club called Philly Mopar but that club took a direction that we just did not want to be involved in so we left. Then HHP came to me with NMCA I got with Chas and we felt that this was something that we could do with some help and that it would provide the start up money to start a club. So we got a group of guys that we felt were strong from both Philly mopar and dvmmc. After this meeting we thought we could do NMCA but that it would be hard we needed bodies. So we went to NJ Mopar and asked them if they wanted to partner up on the NMCA event they said yes. And we started the club called PA MOPAR GROUP. So thats it.

Last edited by claude9039u on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Keep things focused!)
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

So now what is the future for this club! Empty Re: So now what is the future for this club!

Post by Orangepeel815 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:30 pm

I totally agree lets start having fun again
Orangepeel815
Orangepeel815

Back to top Go down

So now what is the future for this club! Empty Re: So now what is the future for this club!

Post by TrueBlue Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:11 pm

[b]THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! Like TUNEZ said "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" Twisted Evil
TrueBlue
TrueBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by moddog Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:21 pm

moddog
moddog

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 pm

thx claude for the history lesson....it puts everything into perspective and clears up some things. i wasnt aware of some the back door crap you guys had to deal with. but i do remember the 1st nmca event...as we in the PA group worked over 4-5 hrs w/out a break, all of nj was bullshiting around and wiping their wheels 50 times....that was probably the most unorganized event i was part of....they didnt even have a floor plan on parking cars...

anyways, i agree with everyome....let's get this thing going and have fun.

we gotta good friend in HHP and got a good core of guys/gals here...
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBlue Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:41 am

345PAHemi wrote:thx claude for the history lesson....it puts everything into perspective and clears up some things. i wasnt aware of some the back door crap you guys had to deal with. but i do remember the 1st nmca event...as we in the PA group worked over 4-5 hrs w/out a break, all of nj was bullshiting around and wiping their wheels 50 times....that was probably the most unorganized event i was part of....they didnt even have a floor plan on parking cars...

anyways, i agree with everyome....let's get this thing going and have fun.

we gotta good friend in HHP and got a good core of guys/gals here...

That's a great point! We definitely cannot forget the potential power we have with an outstanding friendship with HHP! Excellent point my friend!

AKA - Dave
TrueBlue
TrueBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:24 pm

I want say something I feel is imporatant since I started this thead! The past is the past! And I want to be very clear in saying that I don't speak for HHP in anyway! I have a friendship with HHP and at times that friendship may run into other things like the VA car show. But to be very clear I have never requested or asked HHP to involve itself in anything involving this or any other club. HHP provided the NMCA event to me and I provided it to PA who provided it to NJ. Anyone that says different does not know what they are talking about point blank period! BUt as I said it does not matter anymore at this point! The past is just that the past. Lets all look at the future.
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Only thing I can add to this thread is that I have Moved On from MMCOA "they" are stuck on the issue Of who said what and truths and lies. I'm not pointing anymore fingers. We all meet and saw what is going on with the Fee's they wanted to charge. Enuff about that. I'm with the New Club 100% as for "them" I got no time for BS. Let the Freedom and Fun Times Continue !
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by claude9039u Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Well said lets move on and I am going to delete my post on this subject. I think a memebrs only section needs to be created! To keep prying eyes away.
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by 345PAHemi Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:29 pm

claude9039u wrote:Well said lets move on and I am going to delete my post on this subject. I think a memebrs only section needs to be created! To keep prying eyes away.

good point
345PAHemi
345PAHemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:08 pm

RTCHAS wrote:Only thing I can add to this thread is that I have Moved On from MMCOA "they" are stuck on the issue Of who said what and truths and lies. I'm not pointing anymore fingers. We all meet and saw what is going on with the Fee's they wanted to charge. Enuff about that. I'm with the New Club 100% as for "them" I got no time for BS. Let the Freedom and Fun Times Continue !
Well said. I'm pretty sure everyone that has been around for a while knows what's what so we shouldn't waste anymore energy on the subject. Let's work on building the club and having fun.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:10 pm

claude9039u wrote:Well said lets move on and I am going to delete my post on this subject. I think a memebrs only section needs to be created! To keep prying eyes away.

Yeah some Prying eyes with to much free time. lol!
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum