PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show.

Go down

2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. Empty 2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show.

Post by Series 5 Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Sorry for posting this after the fact but now is better then never. Paul and I attended this show, which was Friday Mar. 22nd through Sunday Mar. 24th We really had a great time. Trey was there on Sat. and Sun. enjoying the show and just hanging. Met quite a few people with new Mopars, which were interested in what the PAMMG was about. Hopefully we'll have some new members join the group and promote some additional club activity. There were some really sweet rides in the show. Some of these cars have to be in the 500K range of investment considering the work done. I talked to one guy who had a tricked out 66 Corvette and he had 80K just in chrome work on the car, wow! that's more then I paid for my entire car. We setup our display area with our Mopar Blue 10' x 20' rug and had some Mopar Group cards to hand out. I also had a new 2' x 3' PA Mopar Group sign made so you could actually see it from 20' away. I don't have time tonight to post some pictures of our display area but I will in the next few days.
If anyone in the group knows of a show they would like to attend this year please PM me and I'll get the details posted up for all the members to see. Or if you would like to post the details yourself please do so. If you have any trouble posting, inserting pictures or advertisements please let me know and I'll help you get through it.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. Empty Some Pictures of our display area at Oaks 2013

Post by Series 5 Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:02 pm

We are so busy at these shows setting up our display, getting our cars prepared each day and greeting and talking to spectators it's always hard to get around to take a lot of photos. Anyway here are a few pics of our display area and some pics of our neighbors at the show.
Paul took a top 75 award at the show so did the the orange camaro on the other side of me.

You'll see in our display we are promoting our group with PA Modern Mopar Group cards and signs. About 50 cards were taken from our display area and we had a visit from Gary Barbara who is a big Mopar dealer in the Phila. area. Gary was interested in our group and wanted to talk to us about a possible joint effort to put on an all Mopar show at his dealership this year. Tim (Sarge) lives only a mile away from the dealership so he is going to stop in to see Gary and get more details, stay tuned for news and developments.

2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0829
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0830
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0831
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0832
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0833
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0834
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0835
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0836
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0838
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0839
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0840
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0841
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0842
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0843
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0844
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0845
2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. IMG_0847
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. Empty Re: 2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show.

Post by Series 5 Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:35 pm

What?? No one cares to check out the photos of our PAMMG display at the Oaks?? Sad Paul and I set this up with a Mopar Blue display entry rug, custom show boards, black table clothes, dual monitor repeating photo show with shots of our cars, Hurst hardware and club activity shots. I added a 18" X 24" PAMMG display board this year, you'll see it in the pics. I also added some closely placed crude lighting on my car for a different effect, I had to do something with Paul's well lite up Cool WonderLand machine next to me! Razz I want to look into some lighting improvements for next year.

Now go back up to the top and check out the pics if you haven't already! Very Happy

Check out last years PAMMG layout and photos at the Oaks in this post >>>> Last Years Show At The Oaks On the last page of the thread are some pictures moddog took and a link I created to let you view 50 pics I took of all kinds of cars and activities at the show. Enjoy
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show. Empty Re: 2013 NorthEast Rod and Custom Car Show.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down