PA Modern Mopar Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen

+7
sgt tunez
MoparJ
Sublime1304
claude9039u
RTCHAS
Admin
Series 5
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen Empty Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen

Post by Series 5 Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Well NJMG has finally done it. They want to charge us to have the forum on their server. This is to lame for me to handle so I will continue to build this Free Forum so we have a place to post for our club cheers
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen Empty Welcome All past PAMG Members and New Modern Mopar Members

Post by Admin Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 pm

As Administrator of this forum I declare this a free website for all Modern Mopar owners to join. Let us exist free from controlling idiots that we have dealt with in the past. Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pamodernmopargroup.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen Empty Re: Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen

Post by RTCHAS Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:35 pm

YES I AM The First New Member!! affraid Laughing
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen Empty Re: Looks like we will need to make this new forum happen

Post by claude9039u Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:10 pm

I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
claude9039u
claude9039u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Im here too!
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

https://www.facebook.com/mike0821

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm here too! Oh, I changed my username from jcraneSRT8 to MoparJ to match my LXForums name and I figured it was best since I only have an R/T now :-(

Bill, If you want to make me an admin on the site I'll be more than happy to take a look around and see what we can do with this free site. Can I get your contact info, along with Chas and Paul? This way I let you guys know when I get somewhere with a forum program.

Jason
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 pm

nice to see some change now. Wasnt expecting that lol. But yea if theres any marketing tasks to be done, i can definitely assist tim with this. I love designing stuff. I guess ill be taking those NJMG decals off now lol
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:48 pm

this site works a lot better too. Nice to be able to see whos online right in the thread
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:31 pm

I see we wasted no time getting on here Guys LOL lol! Jason I will Pm my info Thanks for stepping up and helping! I gotta say we where sad when you left Pa and sold the SRT Glad to have you back! cheers
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Sublime1304 wrote:nice to see some change now. Wasnt expecting that lol. But yea if theres any marketing tasks to be done, i can definitely assist tim with this. I love designing stuff. I guess ill be taking those NJMG decals off now lol
ROFLMAO Mike we where going to hold you down and scrape them off yesterday ! I'm guessing the Sublime color was why you put them on in the first place.. Dont worry we can get that same color when we do our decals.

It was good to put a face to the screen name yesterday glad you came over to hang out, like I said if you are passing by and see me out stop by I dont bite affraid And we look forward to your help in this club as well.
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCHAS Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:38 pm

claude9039u wrote:I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you know how I feel about that! Laughing
RTCHAS
RTCHAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:18 pm

RTCHAS wrote:
Sublime1304 wrote:nice to see some change now. Wasnt expecting that lol. But yea if theres any marketing tasks to be done, i can definitely assist tim with this. I love designing stuff. I guess ill be taking those NJMG decals off now lol
ROFLMAO Mike we where going to hold you down and scrape them off yesterday ! I'm guessing the Sublime color was why you put them on in the first place.. Dont worry we can get that same color when we do our decals.

It was good to put a face to the screen name yesterday glad you came over to hang out, like I said if you are passing by and see me out stop by I dont bite affraid And we look forward to your help in this club as well.

haha that is definitely the reason why i got them and because i wanted something that says i was apart of a mopar club since i missed out on the pa mopar ones. Cant wait to see how the new decals will look and they should definitely be the same size or close to the NJMG ones.....and available in green of course lol.

As a matter of fact I just un-registered mysef from NJMG since we branching off and doing our own thing. cheers
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:21 pm

RTCHAS wrote:I see we wasted no time getting on here Guys LOL lol! Jason I will Pm my info Thanks for stepping up and helping! I gotta say we where sad when you left Pa and sold the SRT Glad to have you back! cheers

Thanks guys, I'm happy to help out where I can.

I did find that we can purchase vBulletin (same as what is used on LXForums) for a decent price, but I wasn't sure about the hardware setup that Paul was able to provide for us. Hopefully I can get in touch with him to discuss if we can make the vBulletin work. I can probably swing the initial purchase of the software and write it off as a work expense. I'll keep you guys posted.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:29 pm

If we could get this on tapatalk in the future, that would be great. Now thats something that NJ doesnt have and its a great forum app for iphone and blackberry
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Tapatalk shouldn't be an issue with vBulletin, and I agree it would be a great feature to have over NJ
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

I'm here now! I created my profile as I was dead tired last night so there's an additional n in my username. Any way to fix this?
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 pm

maybe you could just quick make a new account since you only just joined and it wont make a huge difference
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 pm

MoparJ wrote:I'm here too! Oh, I changed my username from jcraneSRT8 to MoparJ to match my LXForums name and I figured it was best since I only have an R/T now :-(

Bill, If you want to make me an admin on the site I'll be more than happy to take a look around and see what we can do with this free site. Can I get your contact info, along with Chas and Paul? This way I let you guys know when I get somewhere with a forum program.
Jason

Jason, I set you up with adminstrator rights. You should be able to make changes. Please feel free to adjust forum settings to improve functionality. Before making any major changes please let me know what your planning before any changes are made. We will want to discuss with the other officers.

We need an officer's section and setup our officer forum/user group settings so we have a private place to post club development discussions.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 pm

sgt tunez wrote:I'm here now! I created my profile as I was dead tired last night so there's an additional n in my username. Any way to fix this?

I fixed your double nn. I wouldn't have been able to do that on the old site, lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pamodernmopargroup.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Yea an officers section is needed and we can discuss what positions will need to be held and what needs to be done. I can help Tim with the marketing and quite frankly, ive already taken a stab at a logo and decal design. Playing around with things. this is gonna be good!
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime1304 Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:14 pm

im also glad to see people getting more interested with this and stepping up to the plate. I think the old site was holding some of us back.

Also, is there a setting where we can change the text color in the text box? The text box is white and the font color is greyish and hard to see unless the screen is tilted back
Sublime1304
Sublime1304

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt tunez Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Admin wrote:
sgt tunez wrote:I'm here now! I created my profile as I was dead tired last night so there's an additional n in my username. Any way to fix this?

I fixed your double nn. I wouldn't have been able to do that on the old site, lol.

Thanks boss!
sgt tunez
sgt tunez

https://www.facebook.com/timothycurranjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Sublime1304 wrote:Yea an officers section is needed and we can discuss what positions will need to be held and what needs to be done. I can help Tim with the marketing and quite frankly, ive already taken a stab at a logo and decal design. Playing around with things. this is gonna be good!

I'm glad you want to help with building this club, we need members like you. As always we should discuss ideas with all the officers before starting any activities. We need to make some club identification changes. We will want to keep as close as possible to our existing logo and decal design to maintain past associations without infringing on any copy rights. I don't want to lose our PAMG reputation.
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Series 5 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Sublime1304 wrote:im also glad to see people getting more interested with this and stepping up to the plate. I think the old site was holding some of us back.

Also, is there a setting where we can change the text color in the text box? The text box is white and the font color is greyish and hard to see unless the screen is tilted back

Me too! I can guarantee you it was more then the site that was holding us back. As far as the colors and back grounds I agree with you. I'm counting on Jason to help us make any changes that will improve the site. I have noticed when posting a reply the blue color of the quoted text when used doesn't contrast well with the gray back ground. We need to fix a few things.

Last edited by Series 5 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Series 5
Series 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MoparJ Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:23 pm

I'll definitely take an in depth look at this temporary forum setup tomorrow. I've been working on testing the vBulletin setup. I'll work on getting an officer section together so we can discuss any changes and a new and more permanent forum/website, but won't make any major changes without discussing with everyone first.
MoparJ
MoparJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next